Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

all the order was an entire mess

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

was supposed to receive the purchase within 14 days, but got it on 26. I never knew why it took so much. I was receiving notifications that my delivery was late for two more days and again and again, but CS never explained me what was wrong

Products Ordered

Ordered: Rolex cosmograph Daytona 116503

Received: Rolex Explorer 124270

Product Quality

the watch I received is not worth that money!!!
the same watch can be found for about 500-600$. in reality, doesn't look as shiny as in the pictures so dont believe pictures from the stores

Review

the biggest problem with the store is that I got the wrong watch!!!! moreover, the one I got is cheaper than the one I ordered. and I Was charged the price for the Daytona while I got the explorer. the dealer even didn't get in touch with me about the exchange. I remained completely unsatisfied about the fact that the dealer charged me a higher price. I can't even imagine what was in his head. THAT I wouldn't observe?

The website is all beautiful and shiny and it makes you believe that real watches look the same. Not at all, so don't fall into this trap. I have written emails requesting a refund. Didn't accept at first, saying that the watch works well and the case doesn't fall under the return policy. Can u imagine? After telling the dealer I would sew him, he accepted the refund. I got the refund within 3 weeks, of writing millions of emails reminding them about it. Awful

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
chunkeymonkey avatar
Rep: 32
28 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2