Best reps under $1000?

Buten

☺️Hello everyone, it is me again, that one guy that is not that informed and knows about everything that it is about replicas.
im trying to ho further and to find something new. i have been reading a lot of things, and thanks to this forum i have found the best place where to buy replicas and to understand what i can actually trust.
yesterday i woke up ready to go further for new adventures. i decided to give it a shot and go for some replicas. my budget is $1000. This is a normal budget as I know that can actually help me to get a good replica.
im constantly finding myself in the middle of deciding which replica watch is going to suit me better. i have to spend this money on something that represents me that is rather something else, not just Rolex. Rolex is something that i love but i just can't go one and one with the same brand i have to change something.
as far as i know, there are some criteria that should be considered when you go for a replica watch.
there is the most important point.
1. im tall
2. i usually wear casual clothes and sometimes i wear classic ones like tuxedos
3. i dont love sophisticated things, i mean watches that are going to pop up into everybody's eyes and say: Hey look at me!
4. i want something that can tell that im a really simple yet i know what kind of watches are the best.
5. i would like to have some style and a watch that can make me feel comfortable with myself. a watch that can accentuate something good about me like the fact that i love watches and i know how to choose them but at the same time to show that im not extra. because folks im not extra at all... i don't like to be in the middle of attention and i hate being an extrovert. i forced myself some time ago and i felt really bad...

IM AN INTROVERT AND I ACCEPT THAT! I cant say that im proud of it for sure no.. this actually influences my personal life but it is what it is. if you can help me with some good ideas for the next watch ill be really happy.
As your considerations are going to be noted. I really think that every single example can be a good one for future acquisitions. Thank you ver much.

Racrought

Hello buddy, let me congratulate you first on your choice. The step that you've made is a good one and you really need to be proud of yourself. I how hard it is to go and do something like this, to decide what you want and to risk it. I know how hard it is to be an introvert and to do things that make you feel uncomfortable. My sis feels the same, and a lot of things that she was not able to do affected her life. It is good that you accepted this because this means that you are going to work on this and make it easier.

About watches. $1000 is a lot of money for reps but you are right that you are going to find the best of the best reps. Another thing that is cool is that this forum is helpful for you, this means that all the things that we are writing here are not meaningless and that this actually helps. I don't know about others that are here, but this helps me go on and try to help others.
About watches for introverted people I know something about them and I know how they are supposed to look in order to make you feel better and to feel like it designs your personality. You are right the watch should underline your personality and your daily activity. You need to understand that some of them can be different in colors but if you go for colors that are not lightened up to bright the watch is going to be okay.

As a first watch that is not Rolex, you can go with Breitling Chronomat B01 42, the one that is in Rose Gold to add a little classy. If you are not that interested or if you think that the color is too much there is always an alternative for the watch. The total stainless steel model with a beautiful grey dial or the one that is stanless steel with dark blue. I think that you should add a little color that is not going to pop to much, and for sure these models from Breitling can be the best ones for you.

The quality of the watch is really amazing and good. Just look at the fact that is made of 904 L steel. This is applied in case you found a really good supplier. The supplier that works with AAA-quality replicas is always going to offer you 904L steel quality, so pay attention to this detail. don't go for a watch that has an inferior quality for the stainless steel because they are not worth $1000. This model actually is not even going to cost you so much money. Maybe about 800$. This is enough to find the best of the best quality.
Look at the style of the watch, this is totally like what you actually described. It is beautiful and has some amazing details but not that sophisticated to get all the eyes on you.

The case diameter is 42 which is big enough for a tall person. If you are tall it is important to buy the right size of watch. Little diameter cases on your wrist are going to make it look really bad. In fact, there is a possibility that the watch is going to attract more attention because it is going to look really bad on you. So pay attention to this.

What is cool about watches like this that are AAA is that they are the exact weight and size of the original watch, which is important to make your watch look good and to feel like you really own a Breitling.
Tell me what you think about this if you like it and you can recognize yourself in this watch I can help you with more examples.

Attachments

• breitling-chronomat-b01-42-chronograph-automatic-grey-dial-mens-watch-ub0134101b1u1.jpg
    breitling-chronomat-b01-42-chronograph-automatic-grey-dial-mens-watch-ub0134101b1u1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2570.jpg
    IMG_2570.jpg
    852.9 KB · Views: 0

bombonio

I've been thinking about AAA replica watches not so long ago and thought about going for a really good watch that is going to cost more but at least I can be sure that it is a good one. At least i am always about watches that actually are good enough to be considered the best. I always thought that if you go for reps at least they have to be the best. I don't know maybe this is my own opinion but buying a watch that cost about $1000 is not that expensive. although this is related to a moment that is called going smart on this. i can over and over go with $1000 watches because im not buying them every month and this is why i feel confident about spending $1000 once in some months.
i may not have a really big big collection of watches but i decided that it is better to go with less but with the best.

im truly enjoying the watches that i have and there is a model that i think you may like. it is a really classic adventurer, it is extremely beautiful but when you look at it, it seems to be so simple. yet you need some time to analyze it and to see how great in fact the watch is and that it is more sophisticated than it seems. it is not going to first thing that people see when they meet you but for sure it is going to be a model that you can talk talk about when you analyze it better. people are usually lazy to pay attention to more details, so for sure you can stay really easy on it.

im talking about Patek Philippe Grand Complications Men’s GrandWSL029 40mm White Dial.
This one with the white dial it can be considered the white cloak of the watch. Fits really well with casual and classic styles for sure. the only thing that i really dont like is that you cant understand the real beauty of this watch just by analyzing the photo. i got is some time ago and was so in love with this model that I couldn't switch for someth else for a very very long time. in reality the model looks even more beautiful.

Even if the model is in rose gold tone when it comes to the case it is neutralized by the brown color of the strap. if you go for change the strap for another color it can totally become a more visible watch, as long as you don't want it, the brown strap is the best one.
It is a watch from the series Grand Complications which I always find fascinating. Even so, the Grand Complications are really crooked watches per se, and just some of the models are more modest. This one fits the category.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it can be found in 904L stainless steel, the one that I have and those that I found are all in 316L. Well yes, the quality of the steel feels a little bit inferior to the one that I would like to have but I think that they decided to go with it because of the rose gold finish that you can see on the case. Maybe can be also related to the complications with the case shape. Some people say that 316L is more flexible, at least this is the information that I got some time ago and I keep on intersecting all this information over and over again.
There is one thing that I can say, the watch is really amazing even if it is 316 L stainless steel. I have used it for such a long time and never had any problems with it.
The dial is with indexes and no numerals on it. I love it because it adds a little more classic mood to the watch. Which i supposed is what we are actually searching for.
Although there are three mini dials on the dial what at first glance can make you think that the watch has some extra functions it is not. You say nothing about the functions of the watch so i considered that maybe this is the most appropriate watch for you judging by the criteria that you enumerated. Those little dials on the dial are offering info about time ( hour, minute, second) and of course information about the date.

this kind of AAA are offering a waterproof guarantee to the watch, for this one 30 meters. i dont know what to say about it... i never tried it on my watch, not because i was scared but because never had the opportunity., the one thing that i know for sure it is that the watch is splash-resistant. i have been washing my hand with this watch for so long that i didnt even took in consideration if the watch is going to be ruined or not, so everything is okay.,

the same watch is available in silver color for the case if you want to go for something else, although i think that this rose gold i pretty good. another thing that i found out that i should consider is the movement. The movement tells you everything about the watch. As long as you choose the movement for the watch that you want the price changes. Usually, you can find three different movements for this specific model. AAA replica movement, 1:1 Clone or Japanese quartz. Japanese quartz is the cheapest that you can find on the market.

These clues are actually able to help you with finding out how good is the watch. The AAA replica watch is not the most expensive movement. In fact, this model in AAA replica movement is going to cost about $700. I decided to go with 1:1 Clone which cost me $1100. A little bit more expensive but worth the money. It all depends if you are ready to go with such money.
I would recommend you to go with 1:1 Clone always, if you can, although, AAA replica is good to, a little bit inferior but at least you know that you have 3 options.

Attachments

• PP-K-CalatravaWSL029-2.jpg
    PP-K-CalatravaWSL029-2.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0

Wervelf

I think that I really like this kind of topic. I like that you provide a lot of information and that you guys really help newbies here.
These kinds of topics always open up a new world and thoughts about replica watches and a lot of times I just go inspired for the next watch that I would like to have or maybe to buy as a gift.
im talking about Patek Philippe Grand Complications Men’s GrandWSL029 40mm White Dial.

For sure this watch is super cool. I love when simplicity gets so complicated that you can't even believe that a watch can look so cool and sophisticated at the same time. I totally love your choice. Let's be honest, Patek Philippe is really amazing! All their models are super cool, and I think that every person that is in love with watches has to have at least one watch from Patek Philippe, it doesn't matter if it is a replica but it matters to be a good AAA replica at least.
Even so, the Grand Complications are really crooked watches per se, and just some of the models are more modest. This one fits the category.
You are right that the Grand Complications can be too much sometimes, especially in this situation but you know what? I love the fact that they think about all of their clients. So they are always going to offer a different perspective for the watches.

Talking about watches that @Buten is searching for and seeing you sharing this amazing Grand Complications model, I remembered another watch that I used to gasp on some time ago. Another beautiful Patek Philippe. Calatrava 40mm CalatravaWSB012 Men’s Stainless Steel White Dial. It seems that I forgot about this watch. I really appreciated it and I was totally in love with it. My father was super in love too so we got two 1:1 Clones, because of the movement.
These clues are actually able to help you with finding out how good is the watch. The AAA replica watch is not the most expensive movement. In fact, this model in AAA replica movement is going to cost about $700. I decided to go with 1:1 Clone which cost me $1100. A little bit more expensive but worth the money. It all depends if you are ready to go with such money.
I would recommend you to go with 1:1 Clone always, if you can, although, AAA replica is good to, a little bit inferior but at least you know that you have 3 options.
You are right that the AAA replica is good too but I think that it can't be compared with 1:1 Clone. You are right about the price too. For Calatrava 40mm CalatravaWSB012 we paid about $1000 if I remember it well, or maybe a little bit more. The clone is always better, but unfortunately, not all the watches that you may want can be found as clones. So you should remember that AAA reps are good too. Moreover, the AAA reps are going to cost you less, you can go with $600-$700 per AAA rep, and trust me they are going to be good too.
If you are totally about the best of the best then the first step is to remember that not all of them may be available as clones, but you can totally choose from those models that the market offers.

As I already said your post @bombonio inspired me and reminded me about CalatravaWSB012.
Me and my father really loved the case size which is 40 mm and was totally cool for both of me and him. Another thing to mention is the stainless steel that you've been talking about. The 316L and the 904L. I agree, generally the "dictionary of replicas" always told us that 904L is the best one and if you go with such stainless steel watches this is going to be the best choice. of course, you are right, i agree, the 904L materials are a little bit better than the 316L, but the thing is that even some 1:1 clones are made with 316 L and this can be totally related to the final weight and the modeling shape of the watch. This means that they have no choice but to go for 316 L. Still, what can I say Calatrava turned to be a really good model. Both my father and I were really enthusiastic about the watch. We were a little bit concerned about the 316L stainless steel used for the watch but turned out to be good.

i can't say that I wouldn't like to have the same watch in 904L, but i can't say that this one was bad.
Another thing that I love about this model is the back case that is transparent, i always found such watches to feel nude and easy to understand. I love to watch them work and see how all the mechanisms are linked together to create one final work to offer time.

Attachments

• PP-K-CalatravaWSB012-4.jpg
    PP-K-CalatravaWSB012-4.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 0

bombonio

of course, you are right, i agree, the 904L materials are a little bit better than the 316L, but the thing is that even some 1:1 clones are made with 316 L and this can be totally related to the final weight and the modeling shape of the watch. This means that they have no choice but to go for 316 L. Still, what can I say Calatrava turned to be a really good model. Both my father and I were really enthusiastic about the watch. We were a little bit concerned about the 316L stainless steel used for the watch but turned out to be good.

i can't say that I wouldn't like to have the same watch in 904L, but i can't say that this one was bad.
Another thing that I love about this model is the back case that is transparent, i always found such watches to feel nude and easy to understand. I love to watch them work and see how all the mechanisms are linked together to create one final work to offer time.
Hi youuuu. I'm really happy that i could inspire you and remind you about that watch. Calatrava is a good model and the one that you mentioned is really classy, and for sure is going to be a good model for @Buten too. Yes, i can totally consider this one.
about the 905L and 316 L stainless steel, i forget to mention the fact about shape and weight.
yep, at the beginning, i was thinking that maybe there is someth that i don't get about why they are using the 316 instead of 904. although i was totally sure that there is an explanation for it. after some months of searching, i found some info about how hard it is actually to go on with and create some models by using the 904 L and this is totally because of the final result.

In conclusion for all of this: some watches have to be created in 316L and not 904L if you want to get a version that is actually looks exactly like the original.

Hich40

i love it when people are so engaged in one post that there are thousands of ideas here and everyone is sharing. besides the fact that the post is about some suggestions about models, it is actually even informative somehow. The idea of going for models that you think @Buten may like is good and i appreciate it, but the idea to underline some critical ideal that a lot of people are forgetting to talk about is even more important. This is why i think that there is nothing to add to particulars but to go with the model that i love and i think that you may like too.

about the watch that may like, here is one that you can add to your collection. Cartier Santos De Cartier 40MM Two Tone Steel Watch.
First of all because of the 40 mm case size. If you say that you are tall, this can be a good one. The stainless steel with gold looks good and is not sophisticated of course. The thing that i love the most is the hour indexes. the roman numerals are so good looking and for sure a good thing for your style.

Buten

Thank you guys i didn't expect to find so much info and of course, some details that i didn't even consider. the thing about the steel it is a little bit more clear for me now. all of your ideas are cool. become a little bit more complicated for me to choose...

im going to add others to the wish list for future acquisitions.

Nobbing

Go with the nautilus Patek. You can never go wrong with this model and it matches greatly all your requirements. And there's high chance to get a great one under 1k, don't worry about that. For as much as 600$ you can get a really good AAA grade rep, with 90% similarity in design and pretty nice accuracy
Just another option for you to consider😉

chip&dale

millions of them within this price range. ad great quality for that money. it's much harder to find a reliable rep within 250$😂, but 1k, eaaaasy🤩🤩 for 1k, you can even look at some complicated models. when the budget is limited, I dont consider complications for the reps, as it's clear that the movement won't resist long with the many complications.
but, with an AAA or swiss clone, complications are all functional and reliable, since the movement is also more stable. so, you have a wide horizons to choose from😉

bombonio

i love it when people are so engaged in one post that there are thousands of ideas here and everyone is sharing. besides the fact that the post is about some suggestions about models, it is actually even informative somehow. The idea of going for models that you think @Buten may like is good and i appreciate it, but the idea to underline some critical ideal that a lot of people are forgetting to talk about is even more important. This is why i think that there is nothing to add to particulars but to go with the model that i love and i think that you may like too.

about the watch that may like, here is one that you can add to your collection. Cartier Santos De Cartier 40MM Two Tone Steel Watch.
First of all because of the 40 mm case size. If you say that you are tall, this can be a good one. The stainless steel with gold looks good and is not sophisticated of course. The thing that i love the most is the hour indexes. the roman numerals are so good looking and for sure a good thing for your style.
This one is a really good one, have had it some years ago and one of the same models become my father's fav. Can't agree even more

Buten

Go with the nautilus Patek. You can never go wrong with this model and it matches greatly all your requirements. And there's high chance to get a great one under 1k, don't worry about that. For as much as 600$ you can get a really good AAA grade rep, with 90% similarity in design and pretty nice accuracy
Just another option for you to consider😉
I really like the Nautilus models, but judging by all the comments here it seems that it is going to be a good idea just to go with the clone version. Is there a possibility to have a good clone version for about $1000? Another question is if the clone version is going to be really better than the other one,. I mean AAA reps idk🤷‍♂️

Buten

Hello buddy, let me congratulate you first on your choice. The step that you've made is a good one and you really need to be proud of yourself. I how hard it is to go and do something like this, to decide what you want and to risk it. I know how hard it is to be an introvert and to do things that make you feel uncomfortable. My sis feels the same, and a lot of things that she was not able to do affected her life. It is good that you accepted this because this means that you are going to work on this and make it easier.

About watches. $1000 is a lot of money for reps but you are right that you are going to find the best of the best reps. Another thing that is cool is that this forum is helpful for you, this means that all the things that we are writing here are not meaningless and that this actually helps. I don't know about others that are here, but this helps me go on and try to help others.
About watches for introverted people I know something about them and I know how they are supposed to look in order to make you feel better and to feel like it designs your personality. You are right the watch should underline your personality and your daily activity. You need to understand that some of them can be different in colors but if you go for colors that are not lightened up to bright the watch is going to be okay.

As a first watch that is not Rolex, you can go with Breitling Chronomat B01 42, the one that is in Rose Gold to add a little classy. If you are not that interested or if you think that the color is too much there is always an alternative for the watch. The total stainless steel model with a beautiful grey dial or the one that is stanless steel with dark blue. I think that you should add a little color that is not going to pop to much, and for sure these models from Breitling can be the best ones for you.

The quality of the watch is really amazing and good. Just look at the fact that is made of 904 L steel. This is applied in case you found a really good supplier. The supplier that works with AAA-quality replicas is always going to offer you 904L steel quality, so pay attention to this detail. don't go for a watch that has an inferior quality for the stainless steel because they are not worth $1000. This model actually is not even going to cost you so much money. Maybe about 800$. This is enough to find the best of the best quality.
Look at the style of the watch, this is totally like what you actually described. It is beautiful and has some amazing details but not that sophisticated to get all the eyes on you.

The case diameter is 42 which is big enough for a tall person. If you are tall it is important to buy the right size of watch. Little diameter cases on your wrist are going to make it look really bad. In fact, there is a possibility that the watch is going to attract more attention because it is going to look really bad on you. So pay attention to this.

What is cool about watches like this that are AAA is that they are the exact weight and size of the original watch, which is important to make your watch look good and to feel like you really own a Breitling.
Tell me what you think about this if you like it and you can recognize yourself in this watch I can help you with more examples.
actually, the one with rose gold is pretty good. it doesn't seem to be too much for me and i think that the details you described here are even more delicious. about the steel quality, I'm not that informed about it.. so if there is 316l or 904l it is okay for me as long as it looks good and the quality is good. thank you for the details. i think that it will help me with other models too.

dailydose

What about an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Swiss imitation?
(SKU: ELTE9022-109271 in particular) It won’t cost you more than 800$, for a good one. In that price, you get a genuine swiss caliber 5134 movement, white grande tappisserie pattern on the dial, a highly accurate one, by the way. Also, in such a rep, all of the four complications are functional: months, day of the week, date, and moon phase indicator. For the swiss options, the sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective colorless coating. Actually, the aaa ones also do, if I’m not mistaken. But, you better ask the TD directly to make sure about it.

Such model comes in 316L stainless steel, but I think it’s pretty ok for u, as the 316l is pretty reliable, and looks fine, especially due to the great brushing effect like in the gen.
Up to u obviously, but to me it’s a very decent option. perhaps, it can be a bit "too much" for you, as according to your self-description, u want something more "silent" and calmer. But, dude, Royal Oak is exactly what you need to boost the confidence in you a little bit 😉😉😉👍👍

ArnoldTHEgreat

Considering your requirements, you should avoid Rolex definitely, as a Rolex would tell exactly the opposite of the person you are. An AP Royal Oak clean dial or Nautilus would match you 100% I think.

As for the price, don’t worry. High chances are to get a pretty nice rep for that money

bombonio

I really like the Nautilus models, but judging by all the comments here it seems that it is going to be a good idea just to go with the clone version. Is there a possibility to have a good clone version for about $1000? Another question is if the clone version is going to be really better than the other one,. I mean AAA reps idk🤷‍♂️
clone versions are really good, sometimes it is even better than AAA. Generally, people are talking that statistics say most of the watches in the clone are better than AAA reps. This could be linked to the fact that is made of different materials, better materials and this is why it is worth it. I heard that people that are not that in love with the idea of having replicas always go for clones for the quality. I don't know, i have both reps and clones and can't say that i love one better than another one. There are some rules to follow. It is important what kind of clone and what kind of reps. Some AAA reps are so good that you even can't believe that they are reps.
There is a possibility to find a nautilus clone version under 1000$. You just need to do your searching. if you talk about a specific model then i can't be sure. Some nautilus clones can be a little bit more expensive other models are a little bit cheaper. Just analyze the market and choose the one you love.

bombonio

Considering your requirements, you should avoid Rolex definitely, as a Rolex would tell exactly the opposite of the person you are. An AP Royal Oak clean dial or Nautilus would match you 100% I think.

As for the price, don’t worry. High chances are to get a pretty nice rep for that money
i don't agree with you, not all Rolexes should be avoided. this is a brand that plays on different fields and this is exactly what they are working for. first of all, some models may be a little egocentric, but there are Rolexes that are simple, they look good, and are created for people that really don't want to go with a high royal appearance.
1671022814157.png
This is a Oyster Perpetual date, and can be a good Rolex choice for people like @Buten. Rolex is a brand for every type and kind of person out there, you just need to find the one that is adjustable for you. Don't even say that Rolex is not a good choice.

Buten

@bombonio thank you for the example. I really think that some Rolexes can really go well for me. You are right, it always depends on the model and of course the colors. This one seems nice. I know that there are others that have a grey metallic dial. Those are my fav. the idea of having a totally stainless steel model is a good one... suits me:love:

ohh, a Rolex is aways a loud piece, no matter how minimalist the model is)))) I think you have matured enough to get out of your introvertion, so go ahead!!!

ObeisDexter

from what I read here, it seems to me that it's gonna be a Rolex what you'll get)) you seem prone to it already)