Divina Mosaica in pink magenta for 2023?

Watermint

Hi guys, it is me again. That crazy girl that can't go without watches and has a lot of them...:censored::censored::censored:

Well, the last post was about watches that i had to choose from.. the list was long enough, but you helped me with the question and i've decided to go with 3 of them. Already ordered! Waiting for the delivery.
This place is amazing you know?! I really love in here, you are totally receptive and i totally enjoy spending time with you.
I have another question and i really hope that you can help me with..
The Divina Mosaica model is crushing into my mind these days. Mostly this started when i read an article about watches that can totally go for 2023. I'm that type of crazy af girl that is always looking after fashion and you know what I found? Pantone has spoken. YESSSS! The MAGENTA color is going to be the next color of 2023? Isn't it cool?🤩🥳

Maybe this is not the best news for guys, i dont really know men that would like to go with something magenta but you can never know.

Here is the thing, what do you think about the pink-magenta version of Divina Mosaica? Isn't is good? It is easy to find it as rep? Or the best option is to go with gens and pre-owned? i love the model very much. There are others two in green and another one with the blue strap, but since there is such a deal with the color for 2023, i decided to pursue the idea of having the magenta version. It is full of diamonds and gems and i really love it. What do you think? Any idea?

P.s: girls, if any of you had the rep version please rise your hand! i totally need you🥳🥳

Gloo

Hi five girl, i really think that your choice i a really good one. The second thanks is to the thing that you actually brought up the idea of next year's color. I totally forgot that Pantone is always coming up with new colors that are going to create trend ideas.
Talking about the watches. This one is cool just check it. I think i would like to have one... of course reps.
Generally, im here to hear some of the ideas from others. Hope that you're going to get your answer o_O

Wervelf

hey girl, not to go with bad news, but im not that sure that you are going to find it soon.
i have been interested in this model for a long time and didn't find a good rep. I think that now that you reminded me maybe im going to search for the clone version. I don't know why it is so hard to find a good rep model for this one. Could be related to the idea that is not requested at the moment. I don't know. Honestly, i wasn't that interested in finding you the problems related to this model, but it think that there may be some explanations. Even so, if you are more about magenta watches to go with, you can try to begin with this Cartier Pasha model till you find this one.
1671024424312.pngAt least you can be sure that you go with something magenta. This model can be a daily dress one. It is super cute, and simple but at the same time the dial color is constantly popping up. I don't have this one, but one of my friends has it and told me that she is totally crazy about this one. The reps are not hard to find and it looks delicious.

Mandre

As long as you started to talk about magenta watches, this one is one of my favs. Well... honestly is not 100% magenta, but it still can be considered a good idea to choose one of these for 2023. I have done my research and it seems to be pretty simple to find a rep. It seems like there is a large variations but the dial. oh please,... sooo good:love:. The magenta for Pantone is going totally switch with women this year. It is a good idea to go with models that we can choose for the next year. Girls let's talk about this.
The Divina Mosaica.. i really like it, is cool but if @Wervelf says that it is hard to find a good one, we can go with some other variations.
I think that this Rolex model can fit a little bit.
1671024801455.png
It is an oyster perpetual. I love that is classic and simple but the color of the dial makes it look like a totally different one. I think that it is another good model for daily usage. Especially for girls like me that usually are working or full of stuff to do, this one can be a good idea actually. The Divina Mosaica seems to be good for going out.

At least I could provide a good one for daily use :D I feel so proud of myself!
I'm going to be here for party models :D

Gloo

hey girl, not to go with bad news, but im not that sure that you are going to find it soon.
i have been interested in this model for a long time and didn't find a good rep. I think that now that you reminded me maybe im going to search for the clone version. I don't know why it is so hard to find a good rep model for this one. Could be related to the idea that is not requested at the moment. I don't know. Honestly, i wasn't that interested in finding you the problems related to this model, but it think that there may be some explanations. Even so, if you are more about magenta watches to go with, you can try to begin with this Cartier Pasha model till you find this one.
View attachment 177At least you can be sure that you go with something magenta. This model can be a daily dress one. It is super cute, and simple but at the same time the dial color is constantly popping up. I don't have this one, but one of my friends has it and told me that she is totally crazy about this one. The reps are not hard to find and it looks delicious.
i don't know why, but this model reminded me of one of the models that I have seen not so long ago.
The Fossil model with the magenta dial. I found it particularly beautiful because of how magenta details use to underline the most important aspects of the watch.
1671025242967.png
I found it interesting because i have never seen such a combination before. Magenta with gold. I don't know how it looks in reality, but I think that i may be something interesting. At least it is not the kind of watch that you can see and find every day. I don't know about reps, i didn't have time to look if there are reps for this Fossil but looks like a good idea for the 2023 magenta trend.

Whiseed

I have one, i have one, i have oneeee🤪
I think that you are going to like this one. It is totally a party watch, i got it some time ago due to one friend that help me to search for a good replica model. it was hard but i think that now it can be easier to find. at least that time was hard to find this one, i don't know why.

I remember feeling so stupid because i didn't know anything about Zenith, i even didn't know that there was such a brand. I just have seen a photo of this watch and like it.

1671025955471.png

It may not fit into a totally magenta watch but it think that it looks kind of cute and can go as an example. As you can see it is a total party watch. The things that i like the most are the gemstones on the case and lugs and the pink ones on the bezel. Another thing that makes it cool and a little bit futuristic is the skeleton dial. Sometimes i just think that there are too few things related to models that can have gems, cute diamonds or gems and cute girly colors out there. This one is good.

One more thing if you like this model there is another one in purple, is amazing too. I was hard for me to choose which one i liked better this one or the one in purple. In the end I choose this one. Found in AAA rep version and looks really cool, without any problems.

igivente

don't know much about the rep, but know the the risk of getting a wrong color I pretty high. so, bearefull, especially considering that the magenta color is a priority for you... for sure, you should avoid cheap options, unless you are ok with receiving a red watch instead of pink 😂😂😂😂😂
so, on the same page with the fellows above, suggesting you aaa reps. these are decent, from what I know