Excited af!!!

Murge

how in the name of hell they did this?
how in the name of hell do they always do it? what is so specific about Breitling and how not to love them?
the latest news at least for me about one of the limited edition Breitling models. is ...... omg .... no way, no way it is so cool and looks so cool.
of course there is not possible to for be to go for gens, but reps for sure. the limited edition versions are always a pain in the ass,. hard to find and always scary that they just god something specific about them that reps are never going to cover..
\i feel like a geek when it comes to Breitling, but tell me isn't this model amazing?
🤯

Attachments

• 07-top-time-deus-limited-edition-ref-a233112a1a1x1-rgb-1669998921.png
    07-top-time-deus-limited-edition-ref-a233112a1a1x1-rgb-1669998921.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 2

Nobbing

yep😎 it's Breitling, baby😁😁
it's always about a tremendous concept :D
one single detail about it that I just hate: the holes on the strap🫣🫣🫣🫣 sorry, I'm just trypophobic 👀👀 for the rest, subscribe 😁

Watermint

yep😎 it's Breitling, baby😁😁
it's always about a tremendous concept :D
one single detail about it that I just hate: the holes on the strap🫣🫣🫣🫣 sorry, I'm just trypophobic 👀👀 for the rest, subscribe 😁
totally agree about the holes. i think that there is a reason why they decided to add the holes but for me it is like just they ruined something. Although the watch is actually a sporty version as far as i know, the case and the details of the case look really classy and i think that the watch can go with classic and casual looks. There is a thought that maybe they think that the holes on the strap are making the watch look more in tact with different clothing styles, idk. maybe
thank god, it is easy to change... for sure i would change the strap for something more simple but yet sophisticated. 🤷‍♀️

Wervelf

|i'm excited too about this model. it is really an amazing one. Breitling always worked on the best ones.
I don't know I didn't check it yet for reps. Even so, i really do think that they are going to be good. At least the last year's reps from Breitling proved to work really well on providing the best possible models. ngl, i'm a little bit afraid not to go with bad ones ... you never know. Hoping to find a good model. I still have some similar from prev. collections, gonna stick with them for a little bit.

PpiroJookK88735

if someone told me that blue and brown, with some red/orange accents look harmonious in a watch, I'd say he's crazy. t, with this Breitling, everything has so much sense. that's a great example of perfect color calibration and high skills in knowing where to place the right design accosts so that everything looks perfectly balanced, not to much, and not too little, and simply-great. that's the artistry of Breitling, always trust this watchmaker💪💪

ObeisDexter

oh, that's the Top Time Shelby Cobra, right? great taste, yours :D
I was balancing between this one ad the PREMER Bo1 Norton 2 months ago) The Norton is a bit more conservative than this beauty, but it’s also a splendid piece) Breitling remains a real master after so many decades and centuries…🥴🥴🥴

PpiroJookK88735

how in the name of hell they did this?
how in the name of hell do they always do it? what is so specific about Breitling and how not to love them?
the latest news at least for me about one of the limited edition Breitling models. is ...... omg .... no way, no way it is so cool and looks so cool.
of course there is not possible to for be to go for gens, but reps for sure. the limited edition versions are always a pain in the ass,. hard to find and always scary that they just god something specific about them that reps are never going to cover..
\i feel like a geek when it comes to Breitling, but tell me isn't this model amazing?
🤯
beautiful :D

PpiroJookK88735

And how about this latest beauty???? I’m going g crazy about the rouleaux strap and how it blends with the soft blue dial, I wouldn’t even get the bracelet and only would wear it on rubber….. god damn it, it’s perfect… it’s the super chronomat automatic 38. Already imagine wearing it with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt….can’t wait to see it in the rep industry…though, to sure about those diamonds on my wrist, but I think I’d give it a try when it gets available…
Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 16.07.56.png

diaboliquerye

to my liking, this Breitling is too bright and "unserious" because of the too many colors.... sorry ))) I mean I love the technical profile, it amazes indeed. but the aspect, s somewhat too "playful" for me. it's just a personal taste thing, nothing else. I love the "serious and grave" Breitling watches. the brand knows how to make them look influential and severe, and like statement pieces. The premier heritage Duogrqph ad even the Nqvitimer are great examples of that. From ll the vintages, the Top Times Deus A233101A1A1X1 is somewhat closer to my soul

Murge

And how about this latest beauty???? I’m going g crazy about the rouleaux strap and how it blends with the soft blue dial, I wouldn’t even get the bracelet and only would wear it on rubber….. god damn it, it’s perfect… it’s the super chronomat automatic 38. Already imagine wearing it with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt….can’t wait to see it in the rep industry…though, to sure about those diamonds on my wrist, but I think I’d give it a try when it gets available…
View attachment 189
yep.. perfect for sure, although you know the perfect "word" is the not most powerful to use here.. just lookkkkk, omggggg. the only thing that would like to change for me is the size, 38 mmeeeeh, could be even better in 40, i guess. big breitling watches loook damn good actually. idk, maybe im the one obseessed with big breitling cases... a thing that is not adopted for all the brands out there. weirdo me :D

Murge

to my liking, this Breitling is too bright and "unserious" because of the too many colors.... sorry ))) I mean I love the technical profile, it amazes indeed. but the aspect, s somewhat too "playful" for me. it's just a personal taste thing, nothing else. I love the "serious and grave" Breitling watches. the brand knows how to make them look influential and severe, and like statement pieces. The premier heritage Duogrqph ad even the Nqvitimer are great examples of that. From ll the vintages, the Top Times Deus A233101A1A1X1 is somewhat closer to my soul
too many colors???? rlly??? idk, wheeere? the perfect combination for me. the thing is that one watch can actually have even 4 colors if this is possible, is important the placement of the colors, where how, and how much they are used for the model. you can ruin it, or you can make it look even more amazing.

Watermint

if someone told me that blue and brown, with some red/orange accents look harmonious in a watch, I'd say he's crazy. t, with this Breitling, everything has so much sense. that's a great example of perfect color calibration and high skills in knowing where to place the right design accosts so that everything looks perfectly balanced, not to much, and not too little, and simply-great. that's the artistry of Breitling, always trust this watchmaker💪💪
I think is not actually more about Breitling, it is about the designer that works there. If you look at the watch, the real beauty is about the combination and position of the colors. You can combine everything together if you know for sure how to make it look fantastic. The position of the colors and the quantity used is what makes it so cool.

In the end, there are still going to be people that don't like some characteristics or colors. Smth normal for me

Murge

I think is not actually more about Breitling, it is about the designer that works there. If you look at the watch, the real beauty is about the combination and position of the colors. You can combine everything together if you know for sure how to make it look fantastic. The position of the colors and the quantity used is what makes it so cool.

In the end, there are still going to be people that don't like some characteristics or colors. Smth normal for me
Yep Yep Yep, you are right.
I thought you are a newbie 😁
Sorry, it seems like two options. You get the essence of Breitling existence or you are just a really good fast learning newbie here 😁

Watermint

Yep Yep Yep, you are right.
I thought you are a newbie 😁
Sorry, it seems like two options. You get the essence of Breitling existence or you are just a really good fast learning newbie here 😁
your message is really kind and important to me. i am a newbie but i read a lot, im trying to move faster because everything here is interesting and i want to participate here :ROFLMAO: