Patek Philippe lover!

Youncesomed

Hi there, im a Patek Philippe lover since I was 18. im 25 now and i think that is time for me to switch to something else. talking honestly its a little bit hard for me to do it. foa, i have 15 different PF watches that i really love. i dont know how it started. i think that it started because i found a good rep supplier that fulfilled my needs and all the watches that i got from them were 2 good. anyway, not so long ago i started to think that maybe it is time for me to add something new. my friends started to call me Patek, and this was cool for me at the beginning, especially bc my name is actually Philippe. creppy...:LOL:
so guys any advice is going to be good. anyway i love to be here, i have seen already some interesting posts and hope that can help others. for now the only thing that i can help with is if only you ask me about PF reps.

Racrought

Patek Philippe is good... althoughπŸ˜„ your nickname is funny
Really hope that you are going to find here what you need. I have some models from Patek in my collection and I think that they are really cool. I'm not a total fan of PF, but their collections are candies.
Hope to find some good info from you. Maybe someday I'll add something new from PF in my collection.
Welcome abroad.

CringeUser

hello Patek πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice to meet u😁😁😁
I lovePatek Philippe watches, indeed. I see o flows in its design, history etc. So, dont really understand the need to switch to something else... you've go the best you could from the watch world, why would you change that? 😁😁😁
Either way, if you plan to add something fresh in your collection, at least let us know your preferences? Do you plan something minimalist and classic, to continue the Patek model? or, you want to switch to something completely extremal, like severely sporty, like G shocks, Mille sports line?))) bring a little light into the matter 😁😁😁

Youncesomed

Patek Philippe is good... althoughπŸ˜„ your nickname is funny
Really hope that you are going to find here what you need. I have some models from Patek in my collection and I think that they are really cool. I'm not a total fan of PF, but their collections are candies.
Hope to find some good info from you. Maybe someday I'll add something new from PF in my collection.
Welcome abroad.
well thank u, the nickname i got is funny indeed, although sometimes i just get tired and want to go with my normal usual name. at least i can be a normal Philippe.
regarding info about PF watches there is not a problem i can really help if you need. as soons as im going to get comfy with the forum. honestly im a first timer on forums. i never thought that im going to be on a forum, but my love for watches was 2 strong. gonna stay in touch asap

Youncesomed

hello Patek πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice to meet u😁😁😁
I lovePatek Philippe watches, indeed. I see o flows in its design, history etc. So, dont really understand the need to switch to something else... you've go the best you could from the watch world, why would you change that? 😁😁😁
Either way, if you plan to add something fresh in your collection, at least let us know your preferences? Do you plan something minimalist and classic, to continue the Patek model? or, you want to switch to something completely extremal, like severely sporty, like G shocks, Mille sports line?))) bring a little light into the matter 😁😁😁
hi. i never said that Patek Philippe is not good. i agree PF is the best but still... you know after a lot of time u start to think like there is someth. missing in this equation. i thought that maybe it is time to try someth. new. i thought about this question of urs. maybe Rolex, this can sound cliche but i think that at least one Rolex i need to try. :ROFLMAO: im not that sure that im going to like it after PF but i need to try. i just feel like , if im going to go just with PF, after some time im going to regret not trying someth. else. moreover... there is a big thing.. im that kind of person that can regret not trying something. so in case you know which rolex is going to be the best one, please go ahead. maybe a casual style. im not that found bout total classic but casual business its great. thank you😘

Racrought

well thank u, the nickname i got is funny indeed, although sometimes i just get tired and want to go with my normal usual name. at least i can be a normal Philippe.
regarding info about PF watches there is not a problem i can really help if you need. as soons as im going to get comfy with the forum. honestly im a first timer on forums. i never thought that im going to be on a forum, but my love for watches was 2 strong. gonna stay in touch asap
You are going to like it here.. I feel like I can't go without this forum anymore. Great people and amazing topics. Even after so much time full of collecting watches, I still find something interesting here.
About Patek Philippe, just try the vintage models that you know. I think that I have about 5 models from Patek Philippe but non of them is vintage. I love unusual watches. Waiting to see what you got!

KaraTisH

aaawww, welcome Philippe lover, im one of them. true that don't own any gens, but aiming at it... meanwhile, I just enjoy the reps I have...
btw, ive spotted that there is no point in buying cheap Patek reps. these are not as fabulous as high-quality ones. the high-quality are manufactured much more detail-oriented and keep a better spirit of the gens... what about u? the same scenario? or maybe you found some good and cheap reps that ive somehow missed?

Youncesomed

aaawww, welcome Philippe lover, im one of them. true that don't own any gens, but aiming at it... meanwhile, I just enjoy the reps I have...
btw, ive spotted that there is no point in buying cheap Patek reps. these are not as fabulous as high-quality ones. the high-quality are manufactured much more detail-oriented and keep a better spirit of the gens... what about u? the same scenario? or maybe you found some good and cheap reps that ive somehow missed?
hi. i agree but at the same time not so much.. undoubtedly you cant compare reps with gens from PF, but at the same time, some models can really look good. not so long ago i tried one rep Patek and i really like it. the thing is that my friend has the original model and it was really easy to compare them. i chose to go with the best supplier for PF, so i cant say that reps usually dont look so go. there are some reps that i even cant believe that are reps. imho there are some reps that are bad because of the material used. it depends on how complicated the watch is.. if there are many high class materials, probably it it going to be hard to find a good rep. this is something normal and i totally accept this.

talking honestly i do a lot of researche before going for a rep PF. it makes me mad when i buy a bad one.
if you are interested about a watch that can look so close to the original you can try Calatrava 7200R. it is simply exquisite. tell me what you think.;)

Racrought

hi. i agree but at the same time not so much.. undoubtedly you cant compare reps with gens from PF, but at the same time, some models can really look good. not so long ago i tried one rep Patek and i really like it. the thing is that my friend has the original model and it was really easy to compare them. i chose to go with the best supplier for PF, so i cant say that reps usually dont look so go. there are some reps that i even cant believe that are reps. imho there are some reps that are bad because of the material used. it depends on how complicated the watch is.. if there are many high class materials, probably it it going to be hard to find a good rep. this is something normal and i totally accept this.

talking honestly i do a lot of researche before going for a rep PF. it makes me mad when i buy a bad one.
if you are interested about a watch that can look so close to the original you can try Calatrava 7200R. it is simply exquisite. tell me what you think.;)
I think that you are lucky to have such a good supplier for your PF. I have passed through some rough times with one supplier for PF. This was years ago and I think that maybe it was because the models that I chosen were new on the market. Since that day I avoid to go for models that are new on the market. At least I wait some time for PF. You are lucky enough to have a good supplier. It seems to me that he is working with a good manufacturer.

Youncesomed

I think that you are lucky to have such a good supplier for your PF. I have passed through some rough times with one supplier for PF. This was years ago and I think that maybe it was because the models that I chosen were new on the market. Since that day I avoid to go for models that are new on the market. At least I wait some time for PF. You are lucky enough to have a good supplier. It seems to me that he is working with a good manufacturer.
you are not the only one passing through this.. actually im not lucky at all. i have tried so many suppliers before i found this one that you can't even imagine. the majority of them were so baaaaaad. i have lost a good amount of money on replicas. now that i start to calculate all the spending on bad PF replicas that i have spent, i totally could buy a genuine one. This is the moment that makes me extremely mad. But ok.. this was a long time ago, and this is a thing that happens to everyone. im pretty sure that now... as i decided to go with other brands too, im going to have the same problems. at least with your help i can minimize this and do my best.

About the new PF on the market and reps: this is not quite true. well yes if it is new and you want to buy a rep maybe you should wait a little bit. at least my supplier always tells me when there is a good rep on the market.

Racrought

you are not the only one passing through this.. actually im not lucky at all. i have tried so many suppliers before i found this one that you can't even imagine. the majority of them were so baaaaaad. i have lost a good amount of money on replicas. now that i start to calculate all the spending on bad PF replicas that i have spent, i totally could buy a genuine one. This is the moment that makes me extremely mad. But ok.. this was a long time ago, and this is a thing that happens to everyone. im pretty sure that now... as i decided to go with other brands too, im going to have the same problems. at least with your help i can minimize this and do my best.

About the new PF on the market and reps: this is not quite true. well yes if it is new and you want to buy a rep maybe you should wait a little bit. at least my supplier always tells me when there is a good rep on the market.
Good to know that there are suppliers that really care about their customers. I know suppliers that care about their customers but are never going to be too open about their items. I mean, if there is a tiny problem with something they are never going to tell you honestly about this. They care about the quality, but if there is a tiny problem they are going to tell you that this is a replica and that this is a normal thing to have some problems. :rolleyes:

Youncesomed

Good to know that there are suppliers that really care about their customers. I know suppliers that care about their customers but are never going to be too open about their items. I mean, if there is a tiny problem with something they are never going to tell you honestly about this. They care about the quality, but if there is a tiny problem they are going to tell you that this is a replica and that this is a normal thing to have some problems. :rolleyes:
you are right... unfortunately, this is true and not all people know about this thing. the fact that i was lucky enough to find a supplier that care about what people need and offers good items is not that usual.

at the same time, i know that i don't have to expect a lot from other suppliers. there is a big probability that the next supplier is going to be nut cush a good one... at least im going to try to find the one that i like. hope that this is going to work

Murge

you got me laughing so hard i just dropped the mug :ROFLMAO:
cant say that ur friends are actually genius bc the joke is really a simple one and the fact that ur name is Philippe is even more lol.
good to know u and ur experience. looking forward to more info and getting closer to you all.
really hope there is a place for crazy person like meπŸ₯΄

Youncesomed

you got me laughing so hard i just dropped the mug :ROFLMAO:
cant say that ur friends are actually genius bc the joke is really a simple one and the fact that ur name is Philippe is even more lol.
good to know u and ur experience. looking forward to more info and getting closer to you all.
really hope there is a place for crazy person like meπŸ₯΄
Not a problem for me! Great to know you. Happy to make you laugh. Yep... this happened for a really long time now... a strange feeling you know. I guess I'm getting used to this. Sooner of later I'm going to change this habit for sure.

Sunnybunny

not a pro in luxury watches, but have read a lot about Patek. this one seems to be on the top of watchmaking. I'm a newbie in the rep hobby, ut I'm sure I'm gonna get a Patek some day, when I get to know a bit more about reps, and watches in general. Either way, my very first impression about this watchmaking house is that it's indeed spectacular)

DoctorWHO

what's the best Patek watch you would recommend @Youncesomed ???? I don't exclude I'll get a Patek rep someday (or maybe a gen, who knows?) these watches seem nice to me and I think they're solid enough for my next formal watch

Youncesomed

what's the best Patek watch you would recommend @Youncesomed ???? I don't exclude I'll get a Patek rep someday (or maybe a gen, who knows?) these watches seem nice to me and I think they're solid enough for my next formal watch
Weeellll it is hard to say, if you want to start with patek and to really understand how it works and what Patek means, just go with Nautilus. This is just the first model that somebody should try. You know, a lot of people that are truly fans of Patek say that in order to understand if you really like Patek and that it a brand made for you, you need to go with Nautilus. If you like it if it fits on your wrist and you feel comfortable than for sure you and Patek Philippe are going to become best friends. This is true and I confirm it.
It doesn't really matter which Nautilus you choose. find the one that excites you and is available for you.

Cincinnati

I think you have to be an absolute ignorant not to love Patek..🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
i'm dreaming of a Calatrava Date, Sweep Seconds like in the pics.
I would like something minimalist from his range, and something extreme, like a Nautilus moon phase.
I looked in the replica stores ,yet I couldn't decide. I accept replicas for anything except vacheron and philippe. I don't know why, but it seems to me that the manufacturers cannot execute these watches perfectly. and being an OCD person, attention to details is very important

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 13.29.36.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 13.29.36.png
    652.5 KB · Views: 0

dancerINTHEdark

I would like something minimalist from his range, and something extreme, like a Nautilus moon phase.
I looked in the replica stores ,yet I couldn't decide. I accept replicas for anything except vacheron and philippe. I don't know why, but it seems to me that the manufacturers cannot execute these watches perfectly. and being an OCD person, attention to details is very important
nice choice, agree)

not that I want to destroy your views on patek, but some models are still not the most successful, the ones with too wide and high bezels for example...
at least, not on my taste...
but in general , I appreciate the brand, and I don't know why, but when I find out about a man that likes patek, I start to see him as intelligent, intellectual, high-ranking.... am I the only idiot like that? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Youncesomed

pretty agree, details are everything and forever and Patek is just pure love for sure.

I want to mention that actually there is something that is important to go with, the idea that some of the models from Patek can come really bad sometimes, especially with you thinking about details and you are a details freak like me..
i really have when overall, the watch looks good but there is one tiny little detail that is really important to and is not that perfect, i keep fixing on this all the time.. such a bad thing.. :cautious: