Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 8051
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

friendly and helpful customer support. some delays in responses but not critical

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

to my surprise, the package didn't include bubble bags as other stores do. the watch came in double simple plastic bags wrapped with tape. in the box, there was plastic foam from all sides, protecting the piece. a bit unusual, but secure enough. the watch came undamaged

Products Ordered

Rolex GMT Master 16720 Black

Product Quality

not as luminous in the dark as expected, but on the whole, the rep condition is acceptable for its price. the watch looks exactly as in the pictures on the website. functioning well so far.

Review

Satisfied enough with the service of this store. Considering the website does not give detailed info about the watch (doesn’t specify the movement, the exact stainless steel used in watches, nor the exact water resistance capacity), the customer support representatives were kind and patient enough to provide all this info in advance. Though, there is no after-sale support

The price justifies the quality. So sad that the store doesn’t offer promotions for additional gifts like discounts for the next purchase or something similar.
I could track easily the shipping process through the tracking number I was provided with. No delays in delivery.
Good watch selection on the website. Even though the dealer offers only Rolex reps, all collections are available. The site is regularly updated with information about the newly arrived watches and I even receive periodic newsletter emails with all the new items. Secure and fast payment; had no issues. Had a smooth buying experience, thanks for that

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
diaboliquerye avatar
Rep: 51
50 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2