Replica Stores A admin June 30, 2022 413
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Not the most empathic customer support service. Cold answers, without a customer-oriented attitude. Poor email notification system. you can't track the order

No objections referring to the ordering process. Technically, it all went smoothly

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

packaging-acceptable.
Delivery: awful. I've been waiting for the watch for 23 days. The order has been dispatched from the warehouse only 14 days after having placed the order. The most important is that I had asked the customer support assistants how long would the delivery take because I needed the watch to be shipped fast since it was a BD present. They promised it would arrive in time. When I got it with a substantial delay, they only told "it's not our fault" even without apologies.

Products Ordered

BREITLING AVENGER II SEAWOLF BLACK DIAL IN STEEL ON BLACK LEATHER STRAP

Product Quality

inaccurate seems on the leather strap. The deployment clasp wouldn't close tightly enough. The bezel is fixed, when it should be unidirectional-rotating

Review

My demands from this store weren't met. the best of it is that the site runs smoothly and has no technical issues I met.
The customer support sucks, no empathic attitude, and neither email notification system. Watches own the store don’t match the reality so prices are too high for the provided quality. Too long delivery. Finally, I couldn’t offer the watch as a gift. Because it was delayed for the BD and because it’s not quality

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
H
Rep: 33
16 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0