Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 4752
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Review

I really don't know how to rate the store correctly. I didn't get the delivery, so I don't know if it's fast or not. I didn't get the rep, and I don't know if it's high quality or not. but I don't recommend this dealer because of its professionalism, which is zero. I wanted to buy a Rolex date just II Oyster white dial stick Markers at the beginning. I ordered it successfully and paid for it successfully. After about 1 week I got an email saying the rep was no longer available in stock and that if I wanted, I could opt for another rep for the same price. So, I preordered a Daytona Cosmo 904 steel Black Dial ceramic bezel. After 4 days, they wrote again telling me that the black dial wasn’t available, and the only one available was the white dial version. If I didn’t like that one, I would have to wait 3-5 days until the black dial would be available again. I said ok, I would wait, as I needed particularly the black dial version. After 5 days, no news. On the 8th day, I got an email, apologizing for the inconvenience, but the watch couldn’t be sent and my money would be returned to my card within a couple of days. I got my money back, but I can’t describe the frustration of the whole situation. Unprofessional- is a too kind word for this dealer. Don’t recommend it, if you don't want to be waiting like an idiot

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
chunkeymonkey avatar
Rep: 32
28 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0