Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 7378
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

before placing the order, I got in touch with the CS to ask for some additional photos of the rep I wanted to buy. The CS sent me pics from another model. I requested it again, specifying my model, never got the pictures. After having received the order, I wrote asking for recommendations about how to set the watch. no empathy at all, sent me back only some informative links to internet random sources on how to set watches (links that didn't even refer to my specific model).

some technical issues with the payment process. the system accepted my card only after a couple of attempts

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery pretty fast, one day delay. packed securely all the components

Products Ordered

Patek 5168G Replica 1 piece

Product Quality

The watch looks identical to what is placed on the web store. Except for the power reserve that lasts up to 42 hours, and not 60 hours, as stipulated in the watch description, all functions pretty seamlessly. Hour, minute, seconds, date- no errors neither in functioning or in design integration. 30 meters water resistance, though did never test it exposing to water, so can’t say how the case or the rubber strap behaves with water interaction

Review

Might sound that $700 for a Japanese mechanism watch is a high price, but it is totally justified by the product quality. Good-looking and good-working rep. Only the power reserve doesn’t match the watch described on the website.
Awful customer care department, pre, and after-sales. Would be great to see some discounts from this seller, at least for the second purchase. Overall, the source is ok, except for the service. It's more like a self-service store

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
A
Rep: 27
16 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1