Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 6256
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Don't have anything to complain about the ordering process. The site structure and architecture is simple and easy enough and the ordering steps are intuitive and logical.
Can't say much about the customer support simply because I didn't solve my issue. I asked for additional info, I received a message back suggesting me to wait until a representative would answer me and the answer never came.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

3 days delay. The delay is not as critical as the lack of the tracking number. I couldn't track my order and neither was receiving updates by email.

Products Ordered

Aquaracer Caliber 5 Automatic Black Dial WAY208A.FC6381 43MM

Product Quality

Functionality: seems pretty ok. The watch begun running smoothly once it was set;
External: the watch looks different from the pictures on the store. Some color deviations, and strap seams inaccuracies

Review

I placed an order for an Aquaracer Caliber 5 Automatic Black Dial WAY208A.FC6381 43MM from this store and here is my experience. The ordering process was easy. Didn’t have any difficulties along the way. I decided to buy the watch here because it was one of the few stores offering the watch with different types of movement: automatic, swiss movement, and top swiss movement. The price difference between the Swiss movement and the top Swiss is huge, the first is $599 and the latter is $1298. Since the difference is so obvious, I was curious in getting a clear explanation between them. I wrote an email and received an answer suggesting that I would receive a response soon, but never got one. So, I bought the watch without receiving any clarifications about what was concerning me.

I placed the order for the Swiss movement, finally. Didn’t receive a tracking number so I couldn’t accurately track my order. Neither did I receive any notifications by email regarding the remaining time until my order would arrive. So, I had to guess when it would come to me. The watch came with a bit of delay of about 3 days, again no notification about the delay. For the 600$ I expected I would have a little bit higher watch quality. The date marker in the date window is not white as shown in the photos. It is red. The clasp is not as compact as it should be. The red seams on the strap have minor defects. The watch is described as being life waterproof on the website, but the instruction received suggests it is water-resistant only. Not suitable for showering, bathing, or swimming, only splash/rain resistant. So, the pics and the description of the store are not identical to reality. Though, not a bad watch. It runs flawlessly from the first minutes and didn’t notice precision errors so far.
Considering the exterior negligences, the price is a bit too high

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
N
Rep: 79
49 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2