Customer support poor experience

Cinar73967

I have some recommendations for those looking for nice ans smooth CS. can share contacts if needed so feel free to call... but yes, overall you're right in this chapter. few dealers know what professional customer support means... though, I wouldn't blame the rep industry. I had the opportunity to collaborate with various Asian b2b sellers at my previous job. I had to find some partners and the experience was awful because communication is very difficult with them... from a list of 100 potential partners, I could barely handle a constructive discussion with a maximum of 5 of them... so this happens in any industry and not only in rep one

SpiceEric

I have some recommendations for those looking for nice ans smooth CS. can share contacts if needed so feel free to call... but yes, overall you're right in this chapter. few dealers know what professional customer support means... though, I wouldn't blame the rep industry. I had the opportunity to collaborate with various Asian b2b sellers at my previous job. I had to find some partners and the experience was awful because communication is very difficult with them... from a list of 100 potential partners, I could barely handle a constructive discussion with a maximum of 5 of them... so this happens in any industry and not only in rep one
completely agree.... it's not only about rep watch dealers. it's wrong to think like that...

Nobbing

this problem does not only concern the replica watch industry. most of the Chinese stores offer about the same type of customer service - an awful one. delayed response, poor feedback, possible misinformation about products etc... so I'm not surprised at all. that's why I got to find my trusted rep dealer who's the only one I buy from. great reps and superb customer assistance

and what did u expect?)))) many of these online stores are Chinese) first of all, most of them work in basements and I don't really think they have the necessary tools and equipment to provide high-quality customer assistance. secondly, they receive hundreds of thousands of orders per month. they are involved in manufacturing processes more than in customer support. if you don't buy, someone else will)) they don't mind losing a customer)) they have thousands of customers in a row)

I have never ordered a replica watch and I have never dealt with their customer support. However, I use to order many other things online, especially after covid. long story short, only huge suppliers offer trained and professional customer support, like Amazon, ebay, etc... all microsellers don't give a damn on customer satisfaction and usually offer poor, very poor support... so, nothing new with the rep industry

Albert

how about superb customer care support and awful replica watches in the end? 😂😂😎😎😎 I had such an experience a few years ago, so don't rely only on the customer assistance service. I actually bought the rep watch precisely because the assistants convinced me that it was good and of a quality that I would not regret. but it wasn't 😂😂😂 So, Customer aasistnace IS important but does not guarantee the quality of the product

Calatrava

customer support service, good or bad, never guarantees product quality. most of them are trained to sell regardless of how bad the quality of any good you buy online is. so, just do your homework and research the rep watch you buy! don't rely on customer support at all!

I personally had the unpleasant experience of falling prey to the sales techniques of support agents. and I was amazed to discover how low-quality the product I received was. it was not a clock; it was a tool for my car, I like it. the idea is that I trusted agents instead of reading reviews about the product... so be careful,,, my advice