PCH driver watch ... cool or lame?

Acien191

i was soooo enthusiastic about this watch at the beginning, till one of my friends told me that it looks kind of lame and the idea that it is on women's wrists is kind of weird. well if you dont know what im talking about just take a look at the PCH driver to watch and tell me what you think. Got to talk with my mom about it and she told me that it was considered pretty cool and unusual back then to have such a watch. The 70s used to love such interesting models, that was the time of change and embracing the changes, futurism and innovations. I don't know if this one is going to work today.

Well, what is the deal here... the thing is that this watch is supposed to work for long-distance drivers. Not so long ago, i got a new job and i had to travel a lot with my car around different spots. I need a good watch and i have been told that this one is pretty comfortable to use for drivers. I want to know your opinions on this. Thank you.

BarbaraO

Hi there! Happy to hear from you, long time no posts.
I wanted to say that first of all i have never heard of this watch before. Well, not that i have been that interested in different kind of watches, i'm usually going with the most popular replicas that I think everybody knows about. Even so, the watch seems to be really interesting. i like that is super different from a lot of watches out there.

The second thing that i wanted to underline! AND I REALLY MEAN IT. Don't ever give a fffff about what other think about what you wear. I really think that it is only up to you. Just go with the the thing that you like.

Gloo

guys what a great idea actually.
This one is a really pretty good one. I think that my dada is going to like it. He is driving a lot and he loves watches. This one could be the one. The futuristic style from the 70s? Good calll. I like it.

BarbaraO

guys what a great idea actually.
This one is a really pretty good one. I think that my dada is going to like it. He is driving a lot and he loves watches. This one could be the one. The futuristic style from the 70s? Good calll. I like it.
generally a good idea for a present actually.
i always struggle to go with presents.. used to feel like the same watches everywhere, especially when it comes to purchase watches for people that collect them, quite nothing new on the market and nothing interesting. 😒

Letry

mother of GGG what is that?
im so sorry buy i dont like it. may be for a man but for a woman? im pretty sure that you can use a regual watch and still be able to access the time information.:D no ofense but no.

BarbaraO

mother of GGG what is that?
im so sorry buy i dont like it. may be for a man but for a woman? im pretty sure that you can use a regual watch and still be able to access the time information.:D no ofense but no.
No "offense" but this is quite rude and you could not say anything. and what is that with the watch on a woman thing? we can wear everything that we want, you live in a world where you can do anything that you like.

Letry

No "offense" but this is quite rude and you could not say anything. and what is that with the watch on a woman thing? we can wear everything that we want, you live in a world where you can do anything that you like.
oh please, miss grammar. i made a mistake and there it is. first of all nothing to be offended about. i did not try to offend anybody. she asked for an opinion. she asked what we think about it, so it is pretty normal that some people are going to agree and other don't. I think it does not look good, but this is my opinion. Your opinion is that it looks really cool. Now, she can read all of out opinions and create her own opinion.

second of all, again it is your opinion that we can do and wear everything we want. personally i don't think that my boyfriend is going to look good in my dress...

BarbaraO

oh please, miss grammar. i made a mistake and there it is. first of all nothing to be offended about. i did not try to offend anybody. she asked for an opinion. she asked what we think about it, so it is pretty normal that some people are going to agree and other don't. I think it does not look good, but this is my opinion. Your opinion is that it looks really cool. Now, she can read all of out opinions and create her own opinion.

second of all, again it is your opinion that we can do and wear everything we want. personally i don't think that my boyfriend is going to look good in my dress...
i dont get it, what are u talking about, i said nothing about a dress or what is going to look good on your boyfriends. but u cant say that something is not supposed to be worn because you think is not girly. When a men going with pink which is pretty girly color, this doesn't mean that automatically that color is not for him because he is a man.

Letry

i dont get it, what are u talking about, i said nothing about a dress or what is going to look good on your boyfriends. but u cant say that something is not supposed to be worn because you think is not girly. When a men going with pink which is pretty girly color, this doesn't mean that automatically that color is not for him because he is a man.
one thing is to go with pink another thing is to go with a skirt that is in your wardrobe. I think is not the same :D

Acien191

please dont be mad. i accept all the ideas and things that you think. i asked to know your ideas. although i dont think that it is good to discriminate the non binary community or other communities. i really think that some people may be here with us and it is important to understand this. lets be friendly here. i actually wanted to find out more info and im just here seeing you guys going hard on each other and at the and of all of this is didn't even get normal information from you. just stop it.

Dary

hard to google it? it is easy just put the name of the watch and you can see all the photos of the model you want.
yall got a little spacy here, ouch :D
it is not hard for me obviously, and i know what is google, thanks for the instructions. :D anyway, i just wanted to say that it would be nice to just put on a photo of the product that you are talking about.
it is not my job to go search for the watch that you need info about just to answer you. it is what you need, not me. :unsure:

anyway, i already searched for the watch, what can i say, personally i like it. but this is me, i like unusual designs. i like that the watch has a purpose, this is cool. i dont think that this is going to look bad on a girl. it all matters how you wear it. just go with it if you like it.

Acien191

yall got a little spacy here, ouch :D
it is not hard for me obviously, and i know what is google, thanks for the instructions. :D anyway, i just wanted to say that it would be nice to just put on a photo of the product that you are talking about.
it is not my job to go search for the watch that you need info about just to answer you. it is what you need, not me. :unsure:

anyway, i already searched for the watch, what can i say, personally i like it. but this is me, i like unusual designs. i like that the watch has a purpose, this is cool. i dont think that this is going to look bad on a girl. it all matters how you wear it. just go with it if you like it.
im sorry if ive been rude, i got a little frustrated and irritated because of the comments, anyway, maybe you are right and i should just post that damn photo. i just thought that people can actually google and didn't thought that it is such a big deal..