169$/599$/899% replica watch prices: who can tell me the difference?

Hello, I am a newbie in replica watches and I need an advise, and guidance from those who can help me

I have my eye on a replica watch, I haven't had one before. some time ago, I was reluctant about them, but after I noticed that many of my friends and officemates also wear reps, I thought it's okay to give it a try

actually, I'm interested in something else... the difference in price!!!!! it is huge from one dealer to another!!! it's about the Rolex Datejust Turn-o-graph model that drives me crazy lately. however, the problem is that they can be found in various price ranges between $170 and $900. On the website, they look identical to each other. The imin dealers explain that there are differences in the mechanism, but does the mechanism matter so much? I mean, what exactly justifies their price and why is the difference so big?

I'm ready to get a good imitation. But, $900 is too much for me tbh.... on the other hand, I wouldn't want a fake watch of bad quality.... so, those of you who know more about them, what should I expect from to the $170 replica watch and from the $900 one? is it really overpaying? 1

thanksA MILLION FOR ANY DETAILS

I think that the replica industry is where the price and quality difference is the strongest. The first thing you need to understand here is that:

AN EXPENSIVE PRICE OF A REP WATCH IS NOT ALWAYS A GUARANTEE OF ITS QUALITY and A CHEAP REP WATCH CANNOT BE OF HIGH QUALITY.

so, everything is about figuring out the golden mean between these 2. in my opinion, the $170 watch is something mediocre and I would not advise you to opt for the cheapest option. The most expensive option... well... there are 2 variants: either the game is really a super clone and worth the money, or the dealer is trying to fool you. In that case, ask for some pictures of the imitation, so you can see how good this watch really is. make sure you benefit from a return policy in case you are not satisfied with the quality of the watch...

this is how the path to a good rep watch looks like :D

Hello, I am a newbie in replica watches and I need an advise, and guidance from those who can help me

I have my eye on a replica watch, I haven't had one before. some time ago, I was reluctant about them, but after I noticed that many of my friends and officemates also wear reps, I thought it's okay to give it a try

actually, I'm interested in something else... the difference in price!!!!! it is huge from one dealer to another!!! it's about the Rolex Datejust Turn-o-graph model that drives me crazy lately. however, the problem is that they can be found in various price ranges between $170 and $900. On the website, they look identical to each other. The imin dealers explain that there are differences in the mechanism, but does the mechanism matter so much? I mean, what exactly justifies their price and why is the difference so big?

I'm ready to get a good imitation. But, $900 is too much for me tbh.... on the other hand, I wouldn't want a fake watch of bad quality.... so, those of you who know more about them, what should I expect from to the $170 replica watch and from the $900 one? is it really overpaying? 1

thanksA MILLION FOR ANY DETAILS
the difference is huge and mostly, it specifically concerns the technical aspect and rep watch materials. the $170 probably has an acrylic or mineral crystal. those of $500-700 etc... are made of better and more durable materials like sapphire crystal, for example. Also, it's about steel material. the expensive ones are from 904l stainless steel, the cheapest ones from 404 or 316 ss, in most cases.

the most important is the internal mechanism. Be careful with cheap reps: they might have a cheap mechanism that will break in half a year. ON the outside, the watch might look well, but the inside is the one that can fail you at any moment..

the $350 imitations have reliable mechanisms up to Clones included. This means that they resemble the authentic ones and provide reliable functionality for several years or even more

at the same time, as @CoffeeTime said, an expensive rep watch does't always mea quality. So be careful not to run into scammers

SpiceEric

those who sell you good imitations for $150 or so are the ones who will shout "best quality" the loudest. However, a good imitation cannot cost a little! that's a fact! So, exclude cheap models from your list once and for all. I recommend that you focus on AAA-grade reps and Super Clopes. These are very decent from a quality perspective. Both look pretty well and very similar to authentic models. The difference between them is the internal mechanisms. AAA =grades use ordinary but good mechanisms at the same time, while clones run on mechanisms cloned according to the authentic model, hence the price difference. Also, look for a trusted dealer, this is the key to success in the replica industry

Cinar73967

Im ok with aaa-grade replica watches.

These are the ones that cost around $45-$650 depending on the model.

They suit me in everything from aesthetics to functionality.

Yes, the inner mechanism is not identical to the genuine one.

but it doesn't bother me much because I choose rep watches with solid casebacks.

very happy with them. I don't recommend the expensive ones. the price difference is too big for just a little difference in quality

MiracuLuis

of course there is a difference... it's a huge one!!!

my first imitations were from the cheap class. I was just a student who barely had money for a sandwich, let alone a gut rep 😂😂😂😂😂

so I had to settle for mediocre reps... well, it's like getting yourself a chinesse hot wheels toy instead of a genuine one if that makes any sense to u🤷‍♂️

if your goal is to get a rep for one summer, a 170 one might make sense. don't expect it to be durable, to have a durable finish and to withstand impacts well. it's more of a mediocre accessory.. I only understood the difference when I graduated and I could afford a Super Clone that I had paid for about $350 at the time.. they were huge money for the time... in the end, I got an aaaaqaawsome super clone , very close to genuine. Only then did I UNDERSTAND WHAT A REALLY GOOD WATCH MEANS

so, everything comes down to quality and the dealer. the more expensive the imitation, the more promising the quality. HOWEVER, you have to find a reliable dealer who will sell you a watch balanced between quality and price. from my experience, the majority of those who sell 1k reps, in fact their fakes are not at all much better than the 6oo$,- AAa grades. Many do nice marketing, but this never guarantees superior quality. so be careful who you buy from

StevenOhio

I have decided for myself that I will never beyong 500$ for a rep. everything that is more than that is:
1. already too much for me to pay for a rep
2. I can find pre-owned watches for a small difference. `but i get a genuine one!!!!

what I want to say here is that it is very highly probable to get a pretty nice and decent rep watch up to 500$. absolutely possible! Everything above this price, I don't see justifying the price difference at all. For me, there isnt much difference between 316 and 904 l stainless steel. if I had sailed on a ship, probably it would make a huge difference because it's about safety, first of all. but in a small rep accessory, the mterial doe not differ a lot, instead, the dealers ask about 300$ more for the 904l ss. why would i pay for that? NEVER!!

In addition, we must admit that luxury or not, rep watches are not and cannot be seen as an investment in the same way as authentic watches are. again, why should I pay 1K for a watch that won't be of any use to me in 4-6 years? So, landies and gentlemen, let's not turn replica watches into rocket science here. They must remain where they belong, - in REPLICA industries, so, we must pay for them as such

Fisher

I recommend you not to go to extremes. that's where you can burn yourself the most. get yourself an average-price rep watch as your first experience. after that, you will be able to understand what is good and what is bad

Albert

I agree that the price of the replica watches defines their degree of quality. I mean, a $900 one is usually much better quality, durable, better-looking blah blah than a $15-200 one. That's for sure...

BUT, the problem is that no one monitors the replica industry from the perspective of quality standards. This means that anyone who is not lazy can declare that they see imitations of yalta clite, but in fact, they sell total carp))) this is also my case. about 3 years ago I wanted a Heuer Monaco.

I found a dealer who promises me superb quality, copper clones blah blah. I had paid around $700 for it so that in the end I received a watch with acrylic crystal, faux leather strap, a poorly functional mechanism and an awful design, not to call it anything else...

obviously it was my mistake. I wasn't very interested in the dealer and I came across a scammy one. But what I want to say is that the relatively higher price does not always guarantee the quality of the replica watch.

So my suggestion would be to find a TD by recommendation, to do whatever it takes to ensure the quality of the watch, through pictures or whatever you want... also, I recommend finding a dealer that accepts refunds and returns in case you are not satisfied of product. good luck

Calatrava

stop guessing and analyze the statistics. there are very few statistical data about the replica industry, but with a little patience, you will surely find what you need

in any case, the degree of quality of fake watches has increased considerably in the last 2 years. thanks to 3D technologies and CNC machinaries, rep factories are much more capable than they were before. This means that a $500 rep watch will totally do, you will get super fake quality, and the watch will work superbly.

it is not necessary to pay 1k for a fake. Only 8% of Americans are ready to pay that much for a fake. I don't think you want to be one of them. Today, around 80% of fake watches are unspottable because they are fake) so chill) an average price is the right way to go)

stop guessing and analyze the statistics. there are very few statistical data about the replica industry, but with a little patience, you will surely find what you need

in any case, the degree of quality of fake watches has increased considerably in the last 2 years. thanks to 3D technologies and CNC machinaries, rep factories are much more capable than they were before. This means that a $500 rep watch will totally do, you will get super fake quality, and the watch will work superbly.

it is not necessary to pay 1k for a fake. Only 8% of Americans are ready to pay that much for a fake. I don't think you want to be one of them. Today, around 80% of fake watches are unspottable because they are fake) so chill) an average price is the right way to go)
then why not take the cheapest one? judging from your statistics and analysis, all reps are good, including the cheapest ones