any replica lovers here?

Twirejj4279

I'm always looking for replica watches, so don't hesitate in letting me know if you come across a good one. "A good one" would mean a high-quality one. I collect them and I really need them to be time resistant. Doesn't really matter if it is Swiss or Japanese. Also, it doesn't really matter the brand. It can be Rolex, Breitling, Patek Philippe, or Omega. What really matters is to have reliable functionality. There are hundreds of replica online stores but many of them don't offer high quality. I mean they all look great on online platforms, but the pictures provided by real customers show the opposite. So, would be grateful for any suggestions.

ondOntra

I'm always looking for replica watches, so don't hesitate in letting me know if you come across a good one. "A good one" would mean a high-quality one. I collect them and I really need them to be time resistant. Doesn't really matter if it is Swiss or Japanese. Also, it doesn't really matter the brand. It can be Rolex, Breitling, Patek Philippe, or Omega. What really matters is to have reliable functionality. There are hundreds of replica online stores but many of them don't offer high quality. I mean they all look great on online platforms, but the pictures provided by real customers show the opposite. So, would be grateful for any suggestions.
what'sup? 😁😁😁 know a couple of good sources. I bought some imitations for my family and im quite satisfied with them. At least, my family members don't complain about their functioning, fading, etc.. my brother in law screw it up with water, but it was totally my bad in not telling him it wasn't a WR watch. so gonna message u privately

TwilloLoVer

don't see any problems with replica discussions.... they are everywhere nowadays, so we have to accept that they sent exist) if we hadn't talked about them, they still would have existed :D

some of my fellows own replica watches and are pretty p[lessed with their functionality. good price as well, so why not))?!

EmPoWeReD

+1, hello there)

even though many would be reticent about the japanesse fakes, bought a couple of them and run pretty well)

AdESTORn

guys, do u trust sponsored ads on social media profiles selling watches? plenty of them come to my feed🫣

dancerINTHEdark

hi there, to be honest, I can't exactly call myself a replica fan... I have a few of them, a Vacheron, GS, and a ``heuer which I received as a gift) so somehow I'm part of this hobby and I don't exclude that I'll buy them in the future as well...

in the end, the rep industry, with all its disadvantages, helped me save some money. I think I could never afford a Vacheron watch, which I love very much. and through the industry, I realized one of my dreams... clearly the biggest dream is an authentic Vacheron, but I'm grateful for what I can afford for now 😁😁😁....

eiother way, I'm a lucky person who has had quality replicas, I've had one for 1 year, another for 5-6 months, and the 3-year-old Heuer... it's worn off a bit, but so does an gen watch, doesn't it? , so......

glad to be psrt of the hobby! 😁😁

Michelangelo

the only question is why you prefer Japanesse over Asian reps, if I understood correctly. the Asian ones, in my opinion, are quite decent in quality. honestly, I've never tried a Japanese relic, but I'd be curious to know details about them

GeorgeClintonBiden

I think everyone here is, more or less, replica lovers here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's a replica watch forum after all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

though, I can't call myself "lover", I'm rather an "accepter" if there is such a word πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I like reputable brands, so until I have the necessary money, I'm grateful for the imitations πŸ˜‚
as a rule, I buy Asian models, I am quite satisfied with them. I would like a swiss copy to understand for myself what's it like, but I still haven't decided which model deserves "this prestige", or rather my money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Asians totally do by me; I rarely had issues with them. but in the end, even a genuine watches can have issues. I know hundreds of cases)

StevenOhio

I think this forum is specifically for rep hobbyists, right?))) well, actually I prefer both types of watches. I have both gens and reps, I experiment with everything)

as for reps, I have more fun with this hobby. I don't have high expectations from the watches I buy, some are better, others less good