Bvlgari for wife's birthday. Help

Gaindred

there is one thing that i love about my wife, she is impossible to surprise and it is hard to describe her. soon is going to be her birthday and i need to get her a good present. i know that she is totally about Italian culture style and fashion. i heard hear talking about Bvlgari with one of her friends and how she loves their watches. unfortunately, she was not specific about the models that she loved but there are some things that i know about her.
i call her raven :D because she is always attracted by accessories that are fully covered with shiny stones, diamonds and so on. Even if we talk about bags or jeans or hats or shoes. you need to get it right she has a really good style is not that she is fully covered in gems but she knows how to combine them.

i love my wife and i decided to go with a bvlgari watch model for her birthday. her birthday in on 21 January. i know that there is some time to find the watch but i want be sure and consult this amazing group of people that can offer a hand of help ;)

Here is what i thought, i may be wrong about but if here are some women that can help me i can be extremely happy about it.

the fist model that im interested in it the new
Diva Dream's watch Ref.: 103646
I thought about this model because it has blue and green colors and these are her favorite. It is an 18kt rose gold case and bracelet and has cute diamonds on the bezel and on the bracelet. the indexes are indicated with diamonds too so as you can see there is all about diamonds :D
everything that my wife needs.

the second one is a serpenti watch Spiga in 18kt rose gold case. I think that she may like it because it looks like a bracelet and she adores adding new bracelets to her collection. The gold color is beautiful too and the diamonds all over for sure are going to be a big plus. Even the dial is full of diamonds :D what can be better? here is the reff. 103616

The last one is the one and only Bvlgari Bvlgari watch. This is a combination of colors and even if the strap is red i think that she may like it. this one is actually white gold with a bezel full of diamonds. but im not that sure about the color explosion.
here is the ref. 102405

im going to be really happy to know what you think. my wife is really important to me and i would like to give her the best present ever. If you know any model that may be better than these i must consider it. thank you. waiting for your answers:giggle:

:giggle::giggle:

Surid1980

This is so sweet of you to think about what your wife would like. Let me say that she is a very lucky woman. I don't want to say anything stupid but these are really expensive watches o_O such a gift is really amazing. I love Bvlgari too but the only thing that I ever bought was perfumes :LOL: I can't complain I love them and I think that they are amazing. bvlgari i a really good brand and their watches are so unusual. I was always about typical traditional watches if i can call them so like Rolex. The same round case and simply created. These watches are totally about going extra.
The only thing that I understood about your wife is that she is all about diamonds and shiny gems which is totally a normal thing for women :D but there are watches like Rolex that have diamond versions for women that look really good and not that much.
what I wanted to say is that for example, the model Serpenti is specific because of the snake image. Isn't she going to like, like classic features but with some added diamond to make it look sophisticated like she likes? What do you think?

I think for us to help you is better to know what she is like. Some watches can't reflect the personality. I love diamonds too, but for example, the snake model is too much. If I generally want a watch then this snake model is totally more like a bracelet an accessory to wear and to show luxury.

Watermint

I like the Serpenti watch but not if this is my first watch. Having lots of diamonds is amazing but if I personally go for a watch then for sure I would like to have something more simple and more like watch construction but with diamonds for sure. I don't know maybe your wife is different, but does she have other watches? Is this one the first watch that in your case I would like to have the Divas Model? As you talked about her she sure is a Diva ;) so she's going to love it.

Whiseed

Oh pleaaaase let the world be full of men like you :D Im a little jealous of your wife she is so so happy and lucky to have such a man. This is so sweet of you to ask for our advice and what I really find cute is that you are so worried to go with the best one.
I agree with the girl that we need to know more about what actually she like and how is she, but I don't agree with the fact that the Serpenti can be a good first watch.
That's actually a good first watch. I think that if she never had watches maybe she is not that fond of them and I deduce that generally she just loves the way those Bvlgari watches look- because, in fact, they are unusual and not equal to other watches. She can have regular watches all the time and I think that she can go for regular watches by herself.
The Serpenti can be a good choice actually and I love it better than others. First of all the color is calm and warm and this model is much easier to combine with different styles and colors than the others too.

On the second place, I think goes Diva, because you mentioned that she like green and blue so in fact, this can be a good choice too. Just my opinion :unsure:

Surid1980

I like the Serpenti watch but not if this is my first watch. Having lots of diamonds is amazing but if I personally go for a watch then for sure I would like to have something more simple and more like watch construction but with diamonds for sure. I don't know maybe your wife is different, but does she have other watches? Is this one the first watch that in your case I would like to have the Divas Model? As you talked about her she sure is a Diva ;) so she's going to love it.
I agree, the Serpenti watch is like treating yourself after you already had a lot of watches and you just want to add something unusual to all the watches that you have.

Whiseed

I agree, the Serpenti watch is like treating yourself after you already had a lot of watches and you just want to add something unusual to all the watches that you have.
I understand but you think about her like she is like us and loves to have a lot of watches. The thing is that you need to accept that there are different women out there and not all of them actually love the same things as you do... some women are more about extra things and they can go on and on and on just with the same extra models.

I think about this a little bit differently... what if this first watch can be the most amazing and unique piece of art that she is going to get. If you look at this differently you can actually get the fact that the watch can be a perfect first gift. Not all people are the same and have the same norms.

Gaindred

i suppose that all of you here are women :D that wrote such wonderful things. let me thank u first of all for all your comments this means a lot to me;). first thing first i got it.. i got the fact that maybe i have been a little bit undergoing with info about what is actually my wife and what does she like.
1. yes this is going to be her first watch. she started to think about watches not so long ago, about some months ago. i heard her talking to her friends about the watches that she would like to have. this is why i decided that maybe it is going to be the best present.
2. here on this forum we take watches a little bit differently in comparison to how actually my wife looks at them. she is not analyzing them, she doesn't know what kind of functions are there for watches and honestly i don't think that she is capable to say what is a bezel or lug of the watch. ( i don't mean it in a bad way so please dont judge me :D, i love my wife im not a sexist) i just know that she is not that interested in watches the way i am.
3. she is a really fashion addicted person. a little egocentric but this is what i really like about her. she has a very strict character and she is totally mad about diamonds and all the sparkling things possible.
4. the models that i have enumerated here are more like an example of what kind of watches from Bvlgari i think that she may like. as far as she looks at the watch just as accessory that are going to underline her style i thought that it is really amazing and necessary to go with diamonds or gemstones.

if you have other ideas im going to be pleased to hear them. Thank you, girls, you are the best.:giggle:

Wervelf

If the Diva watch from Bvlgari is perfect for her you can take a look at this model too.
https://www.bulgari.com/en-int/watches/womens/divas-dream-watch-rose-gold-pink-102562
This model is 39 mm so it is pretty big. Although the bezel and the watch itself are pretty little. I don't think that it is going to bother your wife much as she is in love more with jewelry and she loves to have unusual things. The color combination is cool too as it has some pink is a pretty lady and of course lots of gold. The most important thing, in this case, are the diamonds all over the watch. the pink color I suppose is offered thanks to the rubellites. It is a round shape case, so you can say that you have all the terms. A watch that doesn't look like a watch, with a lot of diamonds, and of course there is something special that you can observe about the bracelet, which is shaped like a tail snake. Somehow you can say that i have a piece of Serpenti added to the watch.

Whiseed

i suppose that all of you here are women :D that wrote such wonderful things. let me thank u first of all for all your comments this means a lot to me;). first thing first i got it.. i got the fact that maybe i have been a little bit undergoing with info about what is actually my wife and what does she like.
1. yes this is going to be her first watch. she started to think about watches not so long ago, about some months ago. i heard her talking to her friends about the watches that she would like to have. this is why i decided that maybe it is going to be the best present.
2. here on this forum we take watches a little bit differently in comparison to how actually my wife looks at them. she is not analyzing them, she doesn't know what kind of functions are there for watches and honestly i don't think that she is capable to say what is a bezel or lug of the watch. ( i don't mean it in a bad way so please dont judge me :D, i love my wife im not a sexist) i just know that she is not that interested in watches the way i am.
3. she is a really fashion addicted person. a little egocentric but this is what i really like about her. she has a very strict character and she is totally mad about diamonds and all the sparkling things possible.
4. the models that i have enumerated here are more like an example of what kind of watches from Bvlgari i think that she may like. as far as she looks at the watch just as accessory that are going to underline her style i thought that it is really amazing and necessary to go with diamonds or gemstones.

if you have other ideas im going to be pleased to hear them. Thank you, girls, you are the best.:giggle:
Thank you for your words it is soo soo cool to hear something so good from a man. It is very good that you described her and told us what she really likes. Now that I think about it, I can say that there are a lot of different watches that can suit her. Bvlgari is egocentric too, so I think that she has a good taste that is going to accentuate her character.

Have you considered the Gemma watch? I don't know why but a lot of people used to forget about this one. I think it is pretty beautiful and egocentric. The fact is that the watch looks really inverted and unusual. Every time I look at this watch there are different feelings about it. It seems like I get the watch but at the same time, I don't understand a damn thing about this watch. As you describe your wife, it seems to me that this is like about her. You think that you know her but there are always things that you don't know about your woman. This is pretty cool and the watch can tell an entire story. I know that there are two types available. One is a lighter one and the second one is in black. The rose 18kt gold looks pretty cool with the black. The black color is actually mother- of -pearl which I think is pretty cool, there are other gems like spessartite, tourmaline, amethyst and brilliants. What can be better? The watch looks like it was fully covered in different gems- it is a full complect for your wife. You just get different gems and brilliants and put them together.

###IcySpicY###

Tbh, the Bvlgari Bvlgari is what attracts me the most…. I mean, I like serpenti as well, but I saw so many women wearing replicas, that I think wearing a gen one wouldn’t make your wife look special. Because of the plenty of replicas, it’s like the gen has lost a bit of its excessiveness. And if you want your wife to look indeed unique, I’d suggest you opt for a model which is not supra-saturated in the market.

Also, the Bvlgari Bvlgari has so many different designs and shapes. Materials are super quality. Idk, not a prof in ladies watches, but this line is somewhat closer to me

Gaindred

If the Diva watch from Bvlgari is perfect for her you can take a look at this model too.
https://www.bulgari.com/en-int/watches/womens/divas-dream-watch-rose-gold-pink-102562
This model is 39 mm so it is pretty big. Although the bezel and the watch itself are pretty little. I don't think that it is going to bother your wife much as she is in love more with jewelry and she loves to have unusual things. The color combination is cool too as it has some pink is a pretty lady and of course lots of gold. The most important thing, in this case, are the diamonds all over the watch. the pink color I suppose is offered thanks to the rubellites. It is a round shape case, so you can say that you have all the terms. A watch that doesn't look like a watch, with a lot of diamonds, and of course there is something special that you can observe about the bracelet, which is shaped like a tail snake. Somehow you can say that i have a piece of Serpenti added to the watch.
Cool thing for sure, but not so sure about the pink and stuff. you know the thing is that she is not that into pink colors. although she loves gems and for sure she is always pro when it comes to gems in different colors. it just seems to be a little dominant, but you know you never know :D
the watch that doesn't look like a watch, you know that this could work actually. :unsure: you said this and i remembered seeing that there is a Serpenti secret watch or something like this.

if i remember it well that was specific because you open the snake's mandible to see the time. which brought me to the idea that she is more about jewelry and just wants something similar to the watch but she is never going to se it as a proper watch. im sure she is always going to check her phone to see the time :D im just really scared not to be wrong about it. so maybe it is better to go with a watch that you can understand that it is a watch but really unusual.
hard to go with such a thing when you have such a wife
:ROFLMAO:

Gaindred

Thank you for your words it is soo soo cool to hear something so good from a man. It is very good that you described her and told us what she really likes. Now that I think about it, I can say that there are a lot of different watches that can suit her. Bvlgari is egocentric too, so I think that she has a good taste that is going to accentuate her character.

Have you considered the Gemma watch? I don't know why but a lot of people used to forget about this one. I think it is pretty beautiful and egocentric. The fact is that the watch looks really inverted and unusual. Every time I look at this watch there are different feelings about it. It seems like I get the watch but at the same time, I don't understand a damn thing about this watch. As you describe your wife, it seems to me that this is like about her. You think that you know her but there are always things that you don't know about your woman. This is pretty cool and the watch can tell an entire story. I know that there are two types available. One is a lighter one and the second one is in black. The rose 18kt gold looks pretty cool with the black. The black color is actually mother- of -pearl which I think is pretty cool, there are other gems like spessartite, tourmaline, amethyst and brilliants. What can be better? The watch looks like it was fully covered in different gems- it is a full complect for your wife. You just get different gems and brilliants and put them together.
Gemma watch is beautiful but its a bit too big for her. I mean too large and wide. she loves her accessories to unusual but they are tiny... how can i explain, they are delicate and refined. so this is why i don't think that this one is going to be good. but thank you for your help. i think that im going to stick with the Divas watch that i described. the best option so far. i looked another time at her jewelry and the colors that she used to wear so this model is the most appropriate.