Choosing from the popular models of 2022? HELP!

Beng

you can totally go for an oak day and oak party time.
I always tried to go with such watches and I really love the fact that you pair them. I understand what you talk about. Mixing pleasure with daily work is not the best thing. It is like working from home. Home is where you need to rest and the workplace is where you need to go to work so yeah, i got you.:D
We can try other versions for a daily thing if you want.
totally agree, this is exactly what i wanted to say. i tried to do such a thing some time ago, and this was a total collapse. now i can't even look normal at that model. it became something so irritating that i can't even explain why.

Beng

im so so sorry, i just had open tabs with some threads that i liked and i just got the wrong one. even though i wanted to post here too :D
:oops:
that's okay, is something that can happen, don't worry, it just was so funny for me bc at the beginning i didn't get the post, and i just turned back to check if im on the right thread.
1677148566153.png
:D

bombonio

you can totally go for an oak day and oak party time.
I always tried to go with such watches and I really love the fact that you pair them. I understand what you talk about. Mixing pleasure with daily work is not the best thing. It is like working from home. Home is where you need to rest and the workplace is where you need to go to work so yeah, i got you.:D
We can try other versions for a daily thing if you want.
if you say that going for too different models of oak in order to pair them, then yes, cause i really didnt get the first phrase of yours.
if you choose just one for all the situations it is just so sad, especially in this era full of replicas and clones that you can have.

Fornamessits

totally agree, this is exactly what i wanted to say. i tried to do such a thing some time ago, and this was a total collapse. now i can't even look normal at that model. it became something so irritating that i can't even explain why.
still remember that there are a lot of weirdos out there.
a lot of people dont even care if they are going with the same watch for all occasions.
i got such a conversation with one person. he told me that he doesn't use the watch as an accessory, just as a tool that is able to offer some info. os to have one watch and that's all is pretty accurate for him. this is all linked with the perception.

Fornamessits

if you say that going for too different models of oak in order to pair them, then yes, cause i really didnt get the first phrase of yours.
if you choose just one for all the situations it is just so sad, especially in this era full of replicas and clones that you can have.
yep this is what i was talking about.
you can have the same collection but in different models. as you can see royal oak is offering a really large segment of watches. some of them seem to be totally different. depending on the combination of colors and some additional functions that you get for your watch.
it is enough to compare a simple dial, bezel, and bracelet watch, with simple colors used all over, to one that has more extravagant colors, some additional functions and of course some diamonds if you are a lover- and you can see a totally different watch that has a totally different effect.

Beng

still remember that there are a lot of weirdos out there.
a lot of people dont even care if they are going with the same watch for all occasions.
i got such a conversation with one person. he told me that he doesn't use the watch as an accessory, just as a tool that is able to offer some info. os to have one watch and that's all is pretty accurate for him. this is all linked with the perception.
okay i got it, there are people like this for sure, people that believe that going with one watch is ok and this is a tool, but not in my view, not the way I actually look at this, the way i look is more about art... and i think that all people that love to collect items are going to understand the passion. for me is important to make a division for the watches. every single one has to have a purpose. this is extremely important for me.
every single one has a purpose... just like human beings.

Fornamessits

okay i got it, there are people like this for sure, people that believe that going with one watch is ok and this is a tool, but not in my view, not the way I actually look at this, the way i look is more about art... and i think that all people that love to collect items are going to understand the passion. for me is important to make a division for the watches. every single one has to have a purpose. this is extremely important for me.
every single one has a purpose... just like human beings.
i think that those that are really passionate about watches are always actually going to go with such things as having a lot of watches that are offering a specific purpose.

Every single watch that I have and even if they are quite all genuine had a specific purpose for me. There was not such a thing like goin with one watch for all the occasions out there. I think that I would feel like there is something wrong with it. I think that I would start to look at that watch as smth that is not that cool and smth that is not that important to preserve. This is what I actually feel about this...
Having a purpose for a watch is super cool, makes the watch special, and creates a special connection.

Beng

i think that those that are really passionate about watches are always actually going to go with such things as having a lot of watches that are offering a specific purpose.

Every single watch that I have and even if they are quite all genuine had a specific purpose for me. There was not such a thing like goin with one watch for all the occasions out there. I think that I would feel like there is something wrong with it. I think that I would start to look at that watch as smth that is not that cool and smth that is not that important to preserve. This is what I actually feel about this...
Having a purpose for a watch is super cool, makes the watch special, and creates a special connection.
true for me too. generally i think that when u love watches u just need to have more and u cant just imagine that u go for the same watch for a long time. this is not about not loving the watch that u wear is about combining different them and knowing that u actually love more watches than others think. it is like loving all of them!

go for more watches people!!!! enjoy every, single different model!:love:
:love::love::love:

Goofew

true for me too. generally i think that when u love watches u just need to have more and u cant just imagine that u go for the same watch for a long time. this is not about not loving the watch that u wear is about combining different them and knowing that u actually love more watches than others think. it is like loving all of them!

go for more watches people!!!! enjoy every, single different model!:love:
:love::love::love:
i love to see people being in love with watches or caring about something so much.
in today's world, it is so hard to find someone that carries on this love and devotion. this is cool to see!

Hathow

I know that Nautilus is a pretty good model and that a lot of people are talking about them. Even so, I think that Royal Oak is more for me.
Nautilus has a lot of models but I can't say that I love all of them. I barely can choose one or maybe two of them.
Royal Oak is super cool. I really love their work. Seems like they have been planning to offer all of their abilities to create such amazing models.
If with Nautilus I can barely choose two models, with Royal Oak it is really intense.
All of them seem to change all the time due to colors and a lot of functions.
It seems to be the construction of the model that makes it look so amazing..
i think that after some time I'm going to just add a lot of Royal Oak models into my collection.

Beng

i love to see people being in love with watches or caring about something so much.
in today's world, it is so hard to find someone that carries on this love and devotion. this is cool to see!
genuine love for watches I think comes from the heart. u have it or u dont have it at all!