diver watches and nothing else

BrIerNAN

Knowing almost everything about diver watches. I love them, wear them, and recommend them. Among precious watch brands, I mostly embrace the
BLANCPAIN, Ulisse Nardin, Seiko, Baltic, Oris. Lately, I'm kinda surprised by the Yema watchmaking house. Can't boast about my watch collection. I own a couple of swiss replicas of Omega, a Mido Ocean Star watch, a Longines Conquest, and a swiss replica of Deepsea. The latter was a gift from my wife and I love it the most from the whole collection since it is emotionally attached to me. Looking forward to someday affording a Ulisse Nardin authentic timepiece. I always keep an eye on Watches and Wonders since imi really fond of the watch industry. It makes me relax from the daily routine.

YellowSnowman

Have you ever taken a closer look at a Royal Oak? or a Patek Philippe? Diver watches have that special appeal that others don't have. Agree on that. But, it seems to me that the preference for a specific model or type is only temporary. After some time, you might get tired of the same technical specifics and similar design. take a look at these... Nordgreen has a specific appeal, especially because of the brand's environment-friendly strategy 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.05.28.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.05.28.png
    473.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.05.40.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.05.40.png
    527.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.05.57.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 18.05.57.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 0

diaboliquerye

Sharing the same passion for the diver’s watches. Some years ago these were the only watches I could consider. Now, aviators are as fascinating as divers for me. So, it’s not excluded one day you discover the “beauty” of the chronos and GMTs)

AdESTORn

with all due respect, dive watches are gut, but not the best )) I mean, k what would u wear with a tuxedo?)

JL$4k029

Knowing almost everything about diver watches. I love them, wear them, and recommend them. Among precious watch brands, I mostly embrace the
BLANCPAIN, Ulisse Nardin, Seiko, Baltic, Oris. Lately, I'm kinda surprised by the Yema watchmaking house. Can't boast about my watch collection. I own a couple of swiss replicas of Omega, a Mido Ocean Star watch, a Longines Conquest, and a swiss replica of Deepsea. The latter was a gift from my wife and I love it the most from the whole collection since it is emotionally attached to me. Looking forward to someday affording a Ulisse Nardin authentic timepiece. I always keep an eye on Watches and Wonders since imi really fond of the watch industry. It makes me relax from the daily routine.
what do u do when u have to put a tuxedo on you?! 😁😁 also a dive piece?

PpiroJookK88735

u have to wait for it until u get bored of them, or until the right pilot or formal piece comes accidentally to your hands :DDD
I barely think a watch enthusiast can remain neutral and indifferent to Longines formals, or Breitling aviators)
you just didn't get the taste for those...

DoctorWHO

I like the way you told about the emotional attach to your watches... perhaps that's what makes a watch most valuable, when it is specifically attached to some emotions and feelings))) nice))

GeorgeClintonBiden

agree with diver watches, yet only partially.... still I like to play with different models for variety. even the best diver ends up being boring if I only wear it as a unique timepiece... so a diver should not be missing from the collection, but it doesn't have to be the only one either... if you want admiration from those around you, you must to vary with clothes, cars, and watches 😁😁😁😁😁 and in addition, the industry offers so many gorgeous non-diver models, that I can hardly refrain from it

Eugene

I think you have to leave room for other styles... at some point, you will get bored of seeing the same features, because all divers have pretty similar looks and functions... but I think you have to come to this conclusion yourself and the time will come because you will wish smth differently.. in the meantime, enjoy them:)

Albert

I think you have to leave room for other styles... at some point, you will get bored of seeing the same features, because all divers have pretty similar looks and functions... but I think you have to come to this conclusion yourself and the time will come because you will wish smth differently.. in the meantime, enjoy them:)
agree on that)

it becomes boring to wear the same watch every day, or to have several watches that all look alike... but in the end, it's a matter of personal preferences... if you like them so much, nothing remains than just wearing them the way u like @brlerNAN

StevenOhio

divers are great utilitarian tools. but I think I wouldn't limit myself to them, I mean, if you're a professional in the field, I understand where this love comes from)

for me though, I prefer aviator watches) I'm not a keen diver, but in fact not too much of an aviator 😂. So, I study watches strictly from a design perspective. Aviators are more refined, more complex somehow. Breitlings are the pinnacle that best exemplifies the beauty and complexity of aviator watches. I adore them