do you guys admit openly your watch is a replica?

Gaindred

never actually thought about this one.. never had the possibility to think about this because nobody ever asked me about the watch that i have. my friends and families have known for all time that I always go with both gens and reps and I really like to experiment. they can ask me about the watch if it is gen or rep just because they are not that informed about watches and they can't ever tell. foreigns never asked me about my watches. i think that even if they are going to, this is a normal thing to say it right. it was my choice so why be embraced?

no one has never asked me, because it's a modest rep I've got)) so, most people don't even think it's a rep)))
until this thread, I didn't eve now this problem existed😁😁😁😁 and considering what @DoctorWHO wrote, I'll probably be as honest as possible 😁

Eugene

never got questioned about it tbh... i mean i do notice people staring at my rep watch, but no one has ever dared to ask me about its authenticity

i'd probably consider whom i'm answering to... if it's my close dude that's asking, i'd say openly it's a rep. my dudes know my financial account so it would be tough to convince them it's a gen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

but if I were to talk to a stranger, I'd probably have fun in convincing him it's a gen, never admitting it's a rep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

StevenOhio

if nobody asks me, I don't say anything. I wear it with great pleasure, more than that, I feel very confident with it on my wrist :D if smb asks me, I don't see why I should say otherwise. I prefer to be honest than to look stupid) the world around is not so stupid as not to realize that it is a fake) imagine the impression you create when you try to convince yourself that you are wearing a genuine watch when everyone knows it's a copy :DDD I don't think I want to deal with you anymore :DDD

I think shaming is only in our heads. in reality, many people around would like to have a fake luxury watch, but they don't have the courage because they are afraid that they will be judged) so consider yourself a lucky one for the courage you have :D

MiracuLuis

and why shouldn't I speak frankly about it?! people should mind their own business and don't give much damn on my purchases and preferences. I get what I want to get on my own resposability and with absolute awareness. who doesn't like my rep, great then, I don't oblige them to wear it 😁 it's me wearing the rep on my wrist, isn't it?) if they prefer an authentic luxury watch, well maybe then can give me the money for it 😁😁😁

now seriously, I have nothing to hide. rep watches are my own choice and I take full responsibility of it) after all, people always like to judge regardless of what I wear. if a get a 10k watch, they'll judge like "was it really worth it 10k for a watch?!" if a get a rep, they'll go like "a rep?! why not. gen?!" so, whatever I do, it's wrong!! with that said, I choose to wear what I WANT TO WEAR πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

CityBreak

I never claimed that my fakes are gens... I think my poker face says by itself that it's a fake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't have the courage to lie like that so i'd honestly answer the question... though, not much from those who dare to ask me eitherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the maximum I was told was "ouhh, nice watch" and i'd just say "ouhhh, thanks" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ without going into too many details πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ however, i could sense the sarcasm in this sentence)

Maric

the only ones who ever asked me about my fakes were those who also wear a fake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we see each other from afar πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‰
either way, I have no reason to hide and I say openly that it's a fake... as if the world can't tell the difference) there aren't so many super high quality replica watches to be confused with a gen. most of them have too many errors and it is obvious that they are fake... why not admit it and be transparent? what do we gain if we say otherwise?

Cinar73967

of course I admit openly... as if everyone around me wears exclusively original luxury watches... c'mon... almost no one around me can barely afford an authentic luxury watch... so why would this break my confidence? after all, I choose what I want to wear and everyone should mind his own business, and not question much about my choices...

SpiceEric

there are environments where I can allow myself to wear a fake watch, and there are environments where I can't. for example, I will not wear a rep in an environment where people are too fancy and used to luxury goods. I understand perfectly that I will feel lame and awkward if one of them spots the fake on my hand... when I go to a night club, or in any environment where I know for sure that most of them wear fakes like me,πŸ˜‚ then I talk openly about my fake watch πŸ˜‚

I don't know if this principle makes sense, but at least it has worked well so far 😁