rep watches papers

Mathew

well, @Albert you may actually benefit from warranties with rep watches. some dealers offer it with or without papers. it is certain that these papers are only an aesthetic benefit, a perk if you want, to appear more attractive compared to the competition. those papers have no value in fact, but they only improve the shopping experience... in the era of consumption we live in, it's nice to benefit from an appealing packaging) I would definitely buy from dealers that offer this packaging than from those without it, even if it is the same watch))

at the same time, the price of the watch matters a lot in this equation. if the price difference for watches with and without papers is too big, I don't see any sense in overpaying, because they are just printed papers that, technically, you can throw in the trash)
yep, and I recommend everyone to be very cautious. most dealers increase the price just because the watch has papers. i found the same explorer with and without papers (same steel quality, same WR, same movement) at a price difference of $345. I think it is an exaggerated price. So, I think that the dealers who offer papers and packaging are more interested in increasing the customer's check at checkout than "improving the customer buying experience"... c'mon, I mean who looks for improving customer experience more than to earn more income?!

igivente

@Albert the fact that you opened this topic in the thread means that the dealers with papers are doing a good job 😁😁😁😁 they drew your attention which means that this marketing tool works 😁😁😁😁😁😁 these papers are really worth nothing, I think you already understood that. it's not a problem to get a rep watch with papers, as long as you understand that they won't help you at all) the problem is when the dealers ask for an imposing amount for watches with papers) obviously it's not worth it) with a little research , you can find the same watch, without papers at a reasonable price🤌

StevenOhio

at the beginning, I also fell into the trap of the dealers, believing that they finally managed to produce rep-quality watches, with a warranty and papers that would help you claim help with them... and I was very disappointed to find out that they are just fakes without great value, although I would have liked it to have a value. these papers usually include the history of the watch, when it was produced, who is the owner, etc... in the case of rep watches, these won't help much, as they are just papers to look more compelling and attractive to the end buyer. in fact, according to statistics, watches with papers have a higher sales rate, if you didn't know))))) and a higher price, respectively

if you like an aesthetic and pleasant shopping experience, these boxes and papers are a nice complement, especially given that the ones with rep watches really look good. but if you want to save, a rep watch without papers will equally do :D

MiracuLuis

tbh, I think it's time for the rep factories to provide really useful papers. i mean, they should offer guarantee and all kind of services and maintenance .. I can get that 10 years ago, this was not possible because the factories were still trying their luck in the replica industry. But now, wiht so many improvements and advances in the field, can they just make these papers work and have value, not just rubbish?!

as a customer, I must say that the packaging of the repw atch indeed looks nice when it looks like gen and comes with papers. but it's too bad that these have no vLUE AND re niothing else than just nicely printed papers

Cinar73967

like..... did u really think these papers have any value?! dude, it's a shady business, who will give you guarantees and take responsibility for the item that you buy practically illegally? "Illegal" sounds too loud, but you get the point... though, some dealers accept refunds and returns within a month or something like that. these conditions can be stipulated in the papers you receive, so these might have some value after all. but it certainly doesn't serve for you anything as important as genuine papers with a real luxury watch

SpiceEric

the package is a nice and pleasant detail. personally, I received a great pleasure to receive a beautifully packaged rep. even if i knew that all papers are useless, you feel like better than when you receive a watch in a cardboard package. so, it's about buying experience. it's a pity that the prices for a fake watch with packaging and papers are much higher than those without.