testing the rep watch, before buying...

Gaindred

usually if it comes to replica new store or supplier i have to assure myself about the quality. i don't go for stores and suppliers that i don't know or never heard about. if there is something new and i dont know if the products are good or not i just go for a random watch that is the cheapest among all the high quality replicas. if the model comes to be a good one than for sure those that are more expensive are going to be good for sure. :D sounds stpid but it worked for me all the time. it is important to remember about the reviews and try to find real people that you can talk about the store. in this case you can be sure that the watch is good.

Wervelf

usually if it comes to replica new store or supplier i have to assure myself about the quality. i don't go for stores and suppliers that i don't know or never heard about. if there is something new and i dont know if the products are good or not i just go for a random watch that is the cheapest among all the high quality replicas. if the model comes to be a good one than for sure those that are more expensive are going to be good for sure. :D sounds stpid but it worked for me all the time. it is important to remember about the reviews and try to find real people that you can talk about the store. in this case you can be sure that the watch is good.
Never thought before to do something like this, but as you describe it may actually work for good. the reviews can actually always go by trusting them because you don't know the people that are writing them. The best thing for me is to go for trusted online stores. Usually thanks to the fact that I have a lot of friends that love to experiment with the different stores I just found those that are the best. Sharing experience is the best thing ever

Gaindred

Never thought before to do something like this, but as you describe it may actually work for good. the reviews can actually always go by trusting them because you don't know the people that are writing them. The best thing for me is to go for trusted online stores. Usually thanks to the fact that I have a lot of friends that love to experiment with the different stores I just found those that are the best. Sharing experience is the best thing ever
i nev3r said that you need to trust the reviews for 100$. of course there can be some people that are not that experienced about watches and can write positive things while in reality, the quality of the items is bad.

the idea of buying replica watches that are the lowest in cost from the best AAA suppliers came into my mind long ago, when i felt hopeless and i didn't know what is the best thing to do. generally i consider myself to be a kook and i just go with the flow, then even if i receive a bad-quality replica i just try to go further looking for other opportunities. you can always try it :p it is refreshing and for sure it makes you feel no stress.

chip&dale

I only tested a rep once before i bought the same model. I saw my daytona on my friend's wrist and put it on to see how I felt. Later, I bought it from the same dealer as my friend. we have no problem in wearing same kind of stuff
as the rest of my reps I actually bought with "closed eyes", without knowing what exactly to expect. Luckily, it all went smoothly.

sadly, you can't always test a rep. it's impossible to find the watch you want somewhere around to put it on.. so, every time is a lottery

dailydose

I'm thinking of a new online replica shop, with the possibility to "test" the reps before buying themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ every product sells well if it solves a certain painπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if seriously, we all have to accept that reps aren't perfect and every time we buy one, we can expect for any type of outcome. so that's not the biggest problem, trust me) you are lucky to have received a good rep, only unfitting your personal taste)
to avoid such cases in the future, buy from the same TD who can always accept an exchange. Many TDs do that. cheers!

ArnoldTHEgreat

I wish I could have the possibility to test them before bying,,,and actually, I'm not distressed as much for the look on the wrist as for the quality. dealers promise such a good quality and im ready for pay for it, only to get a reliable one...the last rep I got was such a trash....mineral glass instead of promised sapphire, gold coating begun to fade off within one weekπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜– and the dealer disappeared ... would be great to have a sample before buying it. I mean I understand that from logistic point of view, it's impossible, but fu*k it, so tired of fake dealers, just like the fake watchesπŸ˜–

Gaindred

I'm thinking of a new online replica shop, with the possibility to "test" the reps before buying themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ every product sells well if it solves a certain painπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if seriously, we all have to accept that reps aren't perfect and every time we buy one, we can expect for any type of outcome. so that's not the biggest problem, trust me) you are lucky to have received a good rep, only unfitting your personal taste)
to avoid such cases in the future, buy from the same TD who can always accept an exchange. Many TDs do that. cheers!
totally agree with this statements. unfortunatelly it can't alwys be perfect but this is what is about. we are talking about reps and for sure we have to expect all the outcomes possible. im pretty sure that all of those that have been in the reps business for a little bit longer already know how is this to get some problms relates to reps or clones. people start to forget that we are not talking here about gens. you can totally complain about gens problems but damn just realize that you chose to go with reps. it is a normal thing.

yet- expect the worse but hope for the best. there is always room for good models. sooner or later you can find the one for you.

bagaBOO57335

god damn it, it would be great to test them before buying. I totally agree with that it's pretty likely to NOT like the watch when u get it, and the other way und, to discover a beautiful piece on the wrist when you never expect it to look beautiful...
but just like @Gaindred said, we have to accept what we have and conform the condition. after all, good for you @concientE that you got a good rep, even if it doesn't fit your tastes...

Cacktoos

I'm I newbie here, so pls consult me in the matter...
I'm planning to get some reps in the near future. how do u think? what's the chance of getting a wrong replica watch? I mean , there are so many stores promising great quality, and with the comments here, I get a bit scared of. to screwing it up. the author of this thread had the good luck to receive a great rep, it only didn't fit the taste. but what about getting a real crap? are the chances high?!

PpiroJookK88735

I'm I newbie here, so pls consult me in the matter...
I'm planning to get some reps in the near future. how do u think? what's the chance of getting a wrong replica watch? I mean , there are so many stores promising great quality, and with the comments here, I get a bit scared of. to screwing it up. the author of this thread had the good luck to receive a great rep, it only didn't fit the taste. but what about getting a real crap? are the chances high?!
there's a big chance f you make things wrong 😁 not trying to scary you here, but better informed and prepared, than naive and dissapointed, right?😁 decide with the model and with the budget first. then with the dealer. the dealer's research is the hardest part. in short, I'd suggest you look for stores that accept returns within one month and offer warranty for no less than 1 year.. perhaps, such reps will cost higher than average, but that's what it takes if u look for quality...

screwing it up In the rep market is something that you should be prepared of. no one offers 100% safeness. and keep being present on forums, there's a lot of advice you ca get here πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

diaboliquerye

make me your partner pls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think you @concientE should remain loyal to the dealer that sold you the rep, if you say it's a good rep. forget about this experience and move on, finding a new rep to suit your comfort feeling better. no dealer will ever come to you with a suitcase of reps and give you to test them before buying)) it is what is))πŸ˜‰

Eugene

it's always a Russian roulette with online shopping. it might refer to shoes, clothes, or whatever you want. Some online stores offer the possibility to measure their clothes when the courier brings them to your door. However, I have not seen such possibilities with replica watches, and neither have gens. you pay and get the watch the way it is. OR you opt for a dealer who can accept a refund for your watch if you not satisfied with it no matter the reason

alternatively, you just find a watch with similar specs and dimensions, put it on, and see how it fits u. if it does, then the rep will also fit well.

Albert

nope... never heard about such an option... in your case, I would find dealers who accept watch returns without any special reason. I don't remember exactly what they are, but with a quick google search you will find such... not many dealers offer this service, but it could be a solution in your case

StevenOhio

well, you should probably look for dealers who accept returns in the first 30 days without any special reason. I found such dealers some time ago, but I'm not sure how well the concept of "return the watch for no particular reason" works. you should test I guess; otherwise, I don't know who would be ready to deliver the watch to you just to make sure you like how it arranges on yr wrist))

MiracuLuis

yeah right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what else would u like apart from testing the rep before buying? maybe some trial period? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like "get the rep watch now, pay for it 6 moths later and only if you enjoy it. if not, u just return it back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" sorry for the fun, just fooling around

but seriously talking, never heard of rep dealer to offer a testing for the fake watch before buying. it would't be cost effective for the dealer, think of it from the business perspective...

with so many rep watches that don't correspond to the reality, just imagine how many people would return the watch right away