The watches for my dreams, here!

Sannater

Good day to you, beautiful people. This is my first post here and I wanted to start it with good news. 2 days ago I finally received the watch of my dreams. I was always in love with Omega. I have analyzed them over years, and of course, there have been a lot of models that I really wanted. I have a lot of different replicas. different replica brands in my collections that are simply amazing. My experience with replicas is really intense. I suppose as for every single one of you, there have been ups and downs during the road. Some years ago I felt like a fulfilled the need for reps and just felt like I need one good genuine watch in my collection.
It was hard to choose which brand to be the first as genuine. Rolex for sure was on my mind but after some time of thinking, I just felt that Omega was the one. The problem didn't end there. The problem with the model became more and more prominent. As I found myself analyzing a lot of different models over the years, I was fascinated by different models. It was hard and weird, and all my taste changed over years and months, over and over again.

The first Omega on my list was the Seamaster Planet Ocean. I just loved this watch, and I still love it. The combination of colors happened to me to try it on my wrist. Of course, I wanted to do it, to be sure that I'm going to something that is going to suit me. This is the first piece of advice for those that are thinking to buy a genuine watch. No matter how much you like it in the photos, always try it on the wrist. Try to see if it looks good on you. Trust me your opinion can change, and you can see it differently. The idea of Seamaster Ocean Planet dropped after I saw De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Master Chronometer with a 41 mm case. Besides the fact that I love big cases, the watch looked like a dream to me. The biggest problem on the path of assuring myself that it is the watch that I need was finding it. The official stores that I had nearby didn't have it, so it was a long way to go to find and try it.

This was totally worth it. When I put it on my wrist it was a real connection... if you know what I mean. I instantly forgot about the Seamaster model that I tried, and I understood that this is the one. I felt like if I'm going to choose another one, I'm going to regret it and I'm going to think about this one all the time. Everything got simple after this.

This model is pure love. I found it for $12100 which is a good price for Omega. I know that there are models that are more expensive but the price for this one is high enough for me. I have spent a lot of time-saving this money for one day. This is the day. For those interested in the model, here is the reff. 434.53.41.20.03.001.
1673875236945.png

If you are in love with the model but it is too expensive for you, you can always go with the one that is cheaper. Made of stainless steel.
This one is made of |Sedna Gold with an amazing Omega 8802 caliber. Of course, the $12k price is more for the gold material. I know it, but I really love it better. It was a good choice. I have tried the stainless steel model, but it looks different and I didn't feel it to be the best option for me. This one is the best version for me. The 41 mm case is accurate and big enough to make it visible to others. Due to the style of the watch, it is always appreciated. I have it for two days now, and I received a lot of compliments. I totally recommend you take a look at this model.

My days with genuine Omega are not over for sure! I think that I'm going to persuade my next Omega stop in the future. For now, I would like to know if there is someone here having other Omega genuine models, and how you feel about them. Huge info for my future acquisition.

Racrought

I'm so happy to hear such stories. This makes me believe that dreams can be easily achieved if we work for it. Having a genuine Omega is fantastic. The good news here is that you really have the watch that you always wanted and this is what actually matters. I know people that went for gens and just felt at the end like choosing the wrong option. In your case is extremely important that you spend your money on something that you really love.

I have 3 Omega gens... same as you took me some time to buy them. The price is high for me, but I can't complain about it. I know that such brands as Omega or Rolex, and Patek Philippe are worth the money. This is why every time it comes to gens from brands like this you accept it or not. You know? You are right, 12k for Omega is not that much. Of course, it a lot of money, but if comparing it to many other models from Omega you can say that it is really cheap. Let me congratulate you. I hope that other gens are going to bring you more happiness.

Suchispost

Uhhh Omega gens is cool. not my type tho, but is beautiful. Happy for you.

We are a little bit different... i didnt think about Omega gens, but sorry I would never change the Seamaster Ocean Planet for this one. Seem to me that the Seamaster is more expensive so at the end is a good deal for you....

Still, for me, the Ocean Planet is a dream really amazing. This one is too classic. Still happy for you

Sannater

Uhhh Omega gens is cool. not my type tho, but is beautiful. Happy for you.

We are a little bit different... i didnt think about Omega gens, but sorry I would never change the Seamaster Ocean Planet for this one. Seem to me that the Seamaster is more expensive so at the end is a good deal for you....

Still, for me, the Ocean Planet is a dream really amazing. This one is too classic. Still happy for you
That seems to be a normal thing. Actually, this is what i consider to be good... when people have different tastes. Otherwise, what is the point of different kinds of styles for watches? Right? Anyway, for me the Seamaster is nevr off the table. I know that i just need to work harder to be able to have one, one day. I will do that. At the moment I'm pretty happy that i have this one. By the way in reality it looks even better than in the photos. another reason to always try it before buying it.

Watermint

It is good to see when a person got his dream come true. this is so amazing, I hope one day to have my dream genuine watch too. suhc posts are a real inspiration. Thank you.💋

Gaindred

I remember when i got my first genuine Omega. It was the Speedmaster 38. i just loved this watch and i always wanted to have one genuine. This was so hard at the time for me. you know that this situation is never going to be the same in case you have more money and possibilities. today, for me it is easier to buy a genuine watch and i don't feel the same. when you work hard to achieve your dream it becomes even more amazing and interesting. for sure you are going to remember this day forever. congrats.