true.watch.enthusiast.

YellowSnowman

Greetings to the entire community. I've got a special passion for watches. All of them. I love their calibers, and movements. No other gift is more precious to me than a watch. No other gifts my relatives receive from me but a watch. All of them are objects to study, care for, and admire. Each style has a special appeal. Some are specifically alluring due to their formal minimalism. Others delight in their unlimited complications and functional aspects. So, don't expect me to tell you which brand of watch is better. All watch brands have a special history behind them and the watch industry is indeed attractive to me. Are there any similar crazies? Then welcome to the club.

LIgHtere

how romantic your profile description @YellowSnowman )) I also like most of all, only that don't really attach emotionally to them. it's not. big deal for me to change them frequently. on the contrary, it's fun comparing them with each other and discovering new feelings with every new watch....the truth is that I mostly get myself affordable watches and pretty cheap replicas 😁 never spent on a watch more than 200$