which watch holding groups are better? Swatch vs Richemont

CityBreak

it depends on the point of view from which you look. as many have mentioned here, Swatch is more affordable, Richemont - something more expensive, on average. as for style, I see the watch with a wider variety of practical watches, while the Richemont is more about elegance. Of course there are exceptions, but this is the general impression...

it is difficult to say who wins. it all depends on the target audience. for me, at least, they are both at the same level of value. in my collection, Swatch prevails though, just for the simple reason that it sticks better with practical watches that I use mostly

StevenOhio

does anyone even care about it?! i mean, both are reputable in their own way. opting for one or another equals quality and good looking watch. the rest is just brand awareness and personal preferences and tastes. I'd never judge a man wearing a Richemont watch if I'm wearing a Swatch one. and I'd never accept someone criticizing me for wearing a Swatch if he wears. richement. after all, it's a muy choice and whenever it's RELIABLE WATCh, who cares what brand and corporation is it?!