would u opt for quality instead of quantity? Or vice versa?

ondOntra

no need to "kill two birds with one stone" if u want exclusiveness, then u know the answer. Hamilton and Cartier are more affordable for the mass audience. Vacheron is the holy trinity of which u will never regret having

salmeari

all thanks guys, my husband had fun with all commands 😂
you are probably right in suggesting that my formulation wasn't the best one. indeed these brands are all quality undoubtedly. but I think you got my point...,
actually, deep inside me, I was more inclined to the PP from the start, but kinds needed additional validation:D
so, thanks, I got it and looking for my Patrimony currently :D

CityBreak

quality always comes first. what is the meaning of tens of watches if they are all of mediocre quality, at best? in 2-4 months, you will not have anything to do with them because they will lose their aesthetics and functionality, if they are of poor quality. it's better to wear the same watch every day, but it should be of exceptional quality, than a piece of junk that only looks good for a few months

CityBreak

quality always comes first. what is the meaning of tens of watches if they are all of mediocre quality, at best? in 2-4 months, you will not have anything to do with them because they will lose their aesthetics and functionality, if they are of poor quality. it's better to wear the same watch every day, but it should be of exceptional quality, than a piece of junk that only looks good for a few months

UdlinINTEL

quality, always quality!!!!! there is no sense in quantity, especially if the quality is bad. what emotions and feelings can a bad quality watch give you?!
In addition to telling you the time, watches are to make you feel confident, stylish, and draw attention to your personality. assuming that you have plenty of watches of mediocre quality, how will you feel with them on? And more, what impression will you give to the world around you? Do you think that those around you do not realize the poor quality of your watches, even if you vary and change them daily?

I THINK IT IS BETTER TO HAVE THE SAME WATCH DAILY, BUT OF GREAT QUALITY, THAN TEN CHANGED WATCHES EVERY DAY, BUT OF HORRIBLE QUALITY. Don't lose your dignity and opt for high standards. IN EVERYTHING, NOT JUST IN WATCHES

StevenOhio

I don't see why you would opt for quantity... the quantity of accessories, goods, jewelry-whatever, it's all about not growing... the older you get, the more you start to appreciate the quality of things: a good wine, a good perfume , a good suit, a good car, a good watch... choosing cheap things is wasting money for no reason. it's a temporary illusion

MiracuLuis

I would like to hear at least one argument as to why quantity would be more valuable than quality, especially regarding watches. as if you were talking about a pair of socks that you throw away if they don't suit you... a watch must always be of best quality if you want it to serve you for a long time and you understand something of its horological value...

Cinar73967

funny your question) yet, quality! I always go for quality! I think you should already eliminate "quantity" from your life. it never ends well)