Replica Stores A admin August 16, 2022 5242
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the assistants promised me a top-notch replica watch. I received a carp that I can no longer wear since the 3rd week. they misinformed me about the technical functionality of the rep watch. won't say a single word from this seller

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

promised delivery within 2 business weeks, got the rep within 4 weeks, during which I wrote countless times about tracking and no response. I thought I was no longer receiving the watch. average packaging, nothing special. just a DHL package with film and my watch inside wrapped in film

Products Ordered

sky dweller super clone

Product Quality

no trace of superclones. just a rep watch that is worth no more than $100. the reality does not correspond at all to what the dealer writes about his watches. the coatng has already been removed from the bracelet and the edge of the bezel. the watch should be made of stainless steel, but it's actually made of a metal I don't know why, polished with some silver-like coating that wipes off from contact with the wrist and clothes

what a waste of money and time

Review

it's not at all, the most honest dealer. promises one quality but delivers a completely different quality. I thought that by paying more, I would have high quality services and products. sadly, it was not the case
the best aspect of the dealer is the website that truly inspires confidence and makes you believe that the products are of the same quality. nice and goodlooking web with good speed and nice customer journey when on the website. but, unfortunately, nothing more. I would prefer it to be a worse site but with better services and products. won't buy here anymore

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
S
Rep: 89
88 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0