Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 2559
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

friendly assistants but do not solve the customer's problems. my watch was delaying to arrive, but the assistants kept telling me that he had already arrived at the post office. I called the post office hundreds of times, there was no rep watch on my name

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

very poor shipping system. idk who is responsible for the shipping the dealer or the manufacturer, but I could not understand why my rep does not come and where exactly it is. no one gave me this information because no one knew. i had to wait 5 weeks which is huge to wait for me as i was told i was gonna get it within 14 days

Products Ordered

Rolex Submariner Men’s 116610 40mm Blue Dial

Product Quality

pros: good lume light in the dark, good color matching, comfortable rubber trap doesn't rub against my wrist

cons: loose beel, i think it's always going to disassemble from the case, some precision errors, some errors with engravings not like in the picture, magnifying lens is lower than told

Review

one of the most expensive dealers i've ever found. rolex reps here are about 3k which is enormous for a rep. prices don't match quality. the dealer is only rolex focused, no other watches are available. mediocre diversity of models, some are not available. products do not match the technical descriptions on the site.

too expensive for the quality. the dealer is ok, asks you about how did your rep arrive. but did not do much to help find out where my watch was so delaying. I don't think I will ever buy from here again

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
M
Rep: 89
34 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0