Review Detail

Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11658
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

delighted by the customer support. never insistent and pushy. a professional discussion about all interesting for me aspects and clear insight about all reps that I've been asking about. On-time and quick reply. Good recommendations and suggestions about how to clean watches, how to maintain them, pros and cons between different models, and customer-oriented attitude

Ordering process: fast processing, no bugs or system errors

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Bubble wrap secured with tape, placed into A cardboard box that has been previously padded, and placed all into another larger box.

Delivery: arrived 2 days earlier than the estimated time. Received periodic updates via email about the remaining time and the status of my order. After having received it, customer service contacted me to know about the condition of the watch and to make sure I knew how to set it.

Products Ordered

1 AAA Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711/1A-010 40mm Silver-tone
1 AAA Patek Philippe Nautilus Men’s 40mm 5726A-001 Automatic Leather Strap

Product Quality

great finishing, easy set, precise movement, compact construction, and identical look as on the website.

Review

I found out about this online shop via its blog when I was looking for some info about rep watches. Highly informative and detailed blog, providing great insights about the replica industry overall. Navigation is intuitive and easy. I also had a wonderful chat with several customer support agents that seem to be highly trained in the field. What I liked the most is that the customer care representatives didn't only answer my questions, but also anticipated discussions about aspects that I might have been omitting. For example, I was initially looking for other PP models, but they suggested that the ones that I bought were on sale and I could have them at a pleasant discount. That seemed nice to me because I somehow omitted the discount on the website.
As for the watches, have nothing to complain about. I wear one of them for about 2 months, the other I offered as a gift to my close friend. Both of us inspect them closely and no errors in functioning have been detected so far.
The store offered great after-sales support, asking me regularly during the first month if everything was fine.

Appreciate a lot the effort of this supplier in both customer support and watch quality aspects. Bot Nautilus came in impeccable condition, with an accurate finishing and high-quality materials. The imitations are extremely close to their genuine models, being at 99% close in dial pattern, hour hands, and the rest of the indices. Accurate engravings and markings. satisfied by 100%.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
N
Rep: 28
13 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 7