Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11752
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

amazing buying and communicating experience. the stuff is really nice and helped me pick the right model for my father, after having had a terrible experience with another dealer. if I could, I would rate this store with ten stars, instead of five

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

with the standard delivery, I got the rep like with an express one, without overpaying a single bucks for that.
the packaging arrived sane and safe

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 36 jubilee blue dial Swiss Replica, 904 steel

Product Quality

the rep looks as presented in the store, in the pics I received from the customer assistants before buying, and the greatest of all that looks like genuine from all the angles I look at it. weight, proportions, color, all seem identical to the genuine watch. my father wears it on a daily basis already for the third month and didn't spot any time errors. crown winds smoothly. even tested underwater, no traces of condensation or moisture. great watch, indeed

Review

with previous experiences with other dealers, I had no expectations from this one. I'm happy for having given it a chance. it's all professional from all perspectives, starting with the easy navigation of the site, including the customer's impeccable assistance, and ending with great after-sales support and care. the variety of watches is huge, as well as the variety of brands. at the end of the purchase, I got a surprising bonus, a discount for my first purchase that I didn't expect. so, I spend much less with this dealer than with other dealers' prices. very smooth experience with this dealer, price/quality/ service all at the highest level

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
PpiroJookK88735 avatar
Rep: 59
70 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 19 3