(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

awesome experience.
I have not communicated so pleasantly with the assistants of an online rep watch store for a long time.
ordering process: easy steps, nothing complicated, fast processing with email confirmations, and all secure

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the assistants informed me that the delivery may take a little longer due to the holidays... however, I received it within reasonable terms without delays.

package: secure, good-looking, aesthetically-pleasing.

Products Ordered

Datejust Ladies 32mm
Yacht Master 40mm

Product Quality

correct engravings. correct size and weight. secure clasp mechanism. nice-looking finish with great transitions between brushed and finished. works smoothly, both of them. a wonderful balance between price and quality

Review

I ordered from aaareplica because I saw only positive reviews. honestly, I was sure that everything is not as beautiful as described by other customers. however, I decided to try and I am very satisfied. a clean and structured site. rich portfolio of models and brands. very promising quality for a very reasonable price in the industry. I hope that the store will be available as soon as possible for the other products. I will be the first to place orders.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 17
20 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0