Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11766
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I was shocked by how quickly the agents answered me. initially, I couldn't find the watch I was looking for. I left the desired model directly on the website, and they came back shortly after with 3 price offers, with pictures attached so I could see their quality and choose what I like. very professional customer service. they came up with a series of recommendations about my rep and how to take care of it. I was pleasantly surprised

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

they informed me from the start that there would be delivery delays because they had received a new release in stock and some time was needed for some back office work. However, I received it earlier than I was promised. 8 or 9 days, I think. but I was told that I would receive it within 14 days. so great surprise at my door

the safe sealed package, with the protective film on the dial, on the caseback, around the crown, and the strap. no chance of damage during delivery

Products Ordered

Swiss Patek Philippe Nautilus 1453946

Product Quality

I couldn't wish for more. asian mechanism of great precision and accuracy, nice finish especially on the bezel and case. decently finished stainless steel bracelet. I opted for 316 steel and looks pretty fine, I don't regret it at all. only the blue dial seems to me that it does not have enough hint of green as in genuine watch, but the difference is not noticeable at all. I have seen other nautiluses on other stores, with a totally different dial and without green hints. but mine looks very close to authentic. I did not expect for this price

Review

I was initially reluctant about this store, I must admit. this is because it encourages you to leave the desired model as a message and then the customer care agents come back with some proposals and offers. I said to give it a try, though I was sure that the store is not functional or that it is not yet ready for deliveries. but I was wrong, I admit, and the services of this dealer exceeded all my expectations.

even if there are few reps available on the platform, they find the model you want quickly and in a phenomenal version. I didn't know that affordable replicas can look so good.

a very high quality service, recommendations about maintenance, detailed information about delivery, fast shipping, and amazingly good quality reps. I had total peace of mind with this store. I would give them 10 stars if possible

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
D
Rep: 59
25 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0