Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11648
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

after dozens of replica stores with a defective customer support system, I did not expect to discover that there are still stores with efficient, professional, not at all pushy and helpful customer support. the agents amazed me with their friendly communication and quick resolution of all my concerns. initially, I hesitated to place the order, but I came back in a short time and I'm not sorry at all. great place to have a nice and constructive discussion about reps with these trained guys

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I received the rep 1 day late, so it took 15 days, instead of the promised 14. the most pleasant thing was that the agents wrote to me the day before and informed me of it. regular email notifications regarding each status of my order. I felt secure and cared for in this store

the package came well-sealed. very careful and secure packaging, each component of the replica was wrapped in a protective film

Products Ordered

AAA Replica Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Dark Side of the Moon Apollo 8 Watch 311.92.44.30.01.001

Product Quality

I thought the price for this moonwatch was a bit dubious. I didn't really think it would be a good rep for the price I paid. but the quality surprised me. it seems that the rep was indeed made according to the latest technologies in the industry and the price is simply fabulous for its quality. well, i opted for an Asian rep, possibly that's why it has such a low price. but its performance surpasses any other replica for which I paid 2 times more. impeccable dial, resistant strap, and marvelous functioning. I have any single objection on it

Review

I recommend it to everyone and I'm sure it won't be the last time I buy from here. only that I will try other items as well because the store offers many replica products such as shoes, belts, etc. I only hope that the quality is as good as the watch I received.

great store, indeed. great communication. maybe it's not the most successful store from a design perspective, but who cares? at least for me, it is important that the services are professional and the products super good. and this seller matches perfectly. if you want a trusted seller without much fuss and responsible, go for this one

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
H
Rep: 37
24 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0