Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11756
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I opened the store for the first time and it seemed mediocre, initially. when I got in touch with customer support agents, I was impressed by how well they communicated with the client. very attentive to details, well done. I haven't had such efficient communication with any online store for a long time.

ordering process: unusual but impressively easy. the rep model I wanted was not available in the store. however, I asked the agents if I can get hold of it. in less than an hour, the assistant came back with a suitable offer for me, by the way, at the best price I could find. simple, fast, convenient, and hustle-free

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Secure packaging, very well protected from impact. the rep watch was wrapped in plastic, then in a not-very-big box. in turn, the box was also wrapped in plastic and paper for protection

delivery; 3 days delay, but I was informed in advance that there are delays with the delivery, so no complaints about

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe nautilus

Product Quality

very happy with the replica wtch. I didn't expect it to look so good. I had seen the pictures that the agent sent me, but in reality it looks much better. everything coincides with the authentic model. I have friends who are watch enthusiasts, they confirmed that the execution of the imitation is at a very high level. and the price shocked me how affordable it is for such superior quality

Review

I did not expect such a simple store to offer such professional services. starting with communication, including the quality of replica items, and ending with after-sales service, everything was at a higher level. I was somehow disappointed with online replica watch stores lately. But with the aaareplica, it's as if my interest was revived.

do not be afraid that you find few models in the store. the team takes the orders according to the model and finds them in the best version from the factories they collaborate with. it seems that they have a different, but very efficient system of activity. either way, I recommend it. very nice and professional seller

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 53
13 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0