Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11756
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I rarely give 5 out of 5 stars, but this seller impressed me from start to finish. the assistants are mega-accurate in what they say and how they say. Their assistance is at the highest level

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I had no issues with either the delivery or the package. the rep arrived at the doorsteps well sealed, protected with layers of film in a box well wrapped in bubble plastic for cushioning

delivery-within 12 days, although I was told up to 14 days

Products Ordered

Audemars Piguet Royal oak + Nautilus 316l Patek Philippe reps

Product Quality

my reps look even better than I expected. both are quite present on the wrist, with only a small difference in weight. very elegant hour hands and hour markers. their lume coating is strong and lasts a long time. great finish and superb bezels with fine contours and edges. both work nicely with no severe time precision flaws

Review

great store for those looking for quality, affordable prices and customer service at the highest level. At first it seemed to me that the site is a bit poor in watches, as not all categories have available models. but I wrote to the dealer and in a short time I had a list of models with all the specifications, pictures and price offers.

great service from head to toe, I can only recommend him to everyone

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 45
32 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0