Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11756
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the assistants respond very quickly. I felt nothing but kindness and customer-oriented attitudes from them. they answered my questions efficiently and I did not expect them to solve all my requirements so quickly. great service. very friendly and helpful conversation. all five stars!!!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the package that came was simple, without fancy boxes. however, it was very safely protected by different cushioning materials. every detail comes with a protective film. also, I received a special napkin to wipe it and detailed instructions on its maintenance.

fast and efficient delivery without much hassle. it took me 17 days to get the watch, with constant email notifications about the delivery status. no tracking service with this seller. but I didn't even need it, because the email notifications were more than enough

Products Ordered

patek philippe nautilus

Product Quality

great watch. I did not expect such quality for the reasonable price I paid. dimensions and proportions identical to the gen, with no flaws in dial detailing. Maybe they are, but you need a microscope to detect them. the very solid steel and the very refined finish for a 316l replica watch. the movement is not as refined as in the pictures of the authentic watch, but I can live with that. after all, it's an imitation

Review

I don't understand how I could not notice this dealer until now. I would have bought all the replica watches I have from here. everything is at the highest level, starting with customer service and ending with the quality of the watches.

the store lacks pictures for all replica watch models. however, you solve it quickly with just a message to the assistants. they transmit all the information quickly in a maximum of a few hours. reasonable prices, especially for the promising quality. finally, a decent and reliable replica watch store!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
R
Rep: 65
27 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0