Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11757
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

professional customer support. very concise, helpful discussions, without pushy techniques to sell their watches. I appreciate their kindness and help-oriented attitude, but I appreciate more how trained they are in rep watches. They clearly explained everything I needed and with many additional details about quality, maintenance, care, delivery terms, etc... pleasantly surprised that such a service still exists

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I admit that it is not the most fancy package ever, but for me it is important that it is protected and secured from impacts. The box in which I received the watch is durable and resistant. I even got a welcome card as a new customer. nice detail..
the watch is very protected from all perspectives: good chusioning materials around it, every detail wrapped in protective material. The watch arrived safe and sound

great delivery service. on time and at the doorsteps. I'm not sure, but it seems to me that this dealer uses express delivery. the watch came very quickly and I didn't pay anything for this service

Products Ordered

Swiss Rolex Daytona Replica Rubber strap 40MM White Dial Diamonds

Product Quality

great watch every detail is of high quality. it is one of those watches that you hardly differentiate from an authentic one. same weight, same diameter same color scheme. I am very pleased with it as it's the first rep with such good quality.

I don't see any flow in it, it works as it should for a Swiss copy rep. the crown pulls in and out smoothly, no aggressive ticking, no major precision errors. Got it to the service to test its water resistance properties as I always do so with my reps. it's very secure against water and resists up to 25 meters flawlessly just as the dealer told me

impressed, and highly recommend

Review

I'm not very generous with the appreciation of different stores, however. I have only positive opinions about this seller. indeed, he is professional in every aspect. smooth and operative site, runs fast and loads pages quickly. Not the most fancy site; apparently, you wouldn't have thought it was so qualitative in services and products. So, give it a try, you'll be amazed by the stuff and products it sells.

The site does not have a wide variety of reps. However, the concept of this seller is that you have to write him the model you want and he gets it in the best version from the different factory partners he collaborates with. Very intelligent approach, i think.
Great prices for the quality, great value and superior customer journey from beginning to end. I recommend with confidence

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
P
Rep: 60
24 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0