Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11749
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

is that even possible for an online replica shop to have such good service? I don't know what the secret of this store is, but I was delighted with my customer journey. the assistants are very friendly but above all, they are experts in the field. they consulted me starting with the specifications of the watches and ending with their style, the price difference and their maintenance. highly professional store

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I was told that I would receive the watch in 2 weeks, but I received it on the 7th day. I sent it securely and very neatly packed, with each part covered by a protective film. the box contains a leaflet with all the specifications of the watch, including recommendations for use, materials, and protection methods

first delivery and super nice and customized package

Products Ordered

daytona rainbow

Product Quality

I was impressed by how similar the watch looks compared to the authentic model. all the gemstones are arranged correctly, they are very small and applied very carefully without traces of glue between them without spaces

the dial is neat, correct markings, correct dimensions and colors. the engravings are exactly in the authentic watch. I did not expect that for this price, I will receive such a high quality watch

Review

it is worth buying from this dealer. if you had negative experiences previously, this is the right store to restore your faith in good service and product quality. I requested the latest rainbow daytona model and received the offer very quickly, from the last released version. The service is top notch and the site is very intuitive and easy to manage. I had no problems with the payments and I had a wonderful after sales service. after a week, i was still receiving emails with questions about the functionality of the watch and if there is anything else the assistants can help with. highly recommend

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
R
Rep: 53
36 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0