Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11761
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I didn't even know about this store until now. I'm so sorry I didn't come across it sooner. a very good team, professional, kind, and very helpful for any need. keeps in touch with any status of the order and is attentive to whether I have received the watch, whether I have turned it on, whether it is working and how to take care of it. I haven't had such a high class experience in a long time

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

very fast delivery. packaging at the highest level. by the way, in the watch box, I found a welcome message and some personalized instructions on how to use this replica watch. I have never met such an approach with other dealers. very pleasant and customer oriente4d

Products Ordered

Tag here replica watch

Product Quality

impressed with the quality of the Heuer watch. everything works fine. the watch has a very transparent sapphire crystal with a strong anti-reflective effect. the crown and pushers work flawlessly. the dealer told me that it is water resistant up to 50 meters. I took it to the repair shop for testing - indeed, the watch is wr, which is hard to find in the replica industry today. I wear it with pleasure and I am impressed with how it looks and how it works

Review

I had a very unpleasant experience before ordering the watch from aaareplica. the previous experience left me without money and without a watch. So I didn't have high expectations from this dealer. But, starting with the communication of the agents until receiving the product, the journey was very professional.
the dealer did not have the model I wanted in stock. But in a short time, he returned with a message and proposed it to me at a very reasonable rate. high quality and reasonable price is a bit hard to find these days...

either way, smooth ordering process, hastle free payment, great customer support, superb replacement watch and after sales service. highly recommend... finally a replica watch store that is worth it

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
G
Rep: 30
26 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0