Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11757
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

smooth, all went so smooth, I can't get enough of the satisfaction I got. never thought customer support can be so oriented to clients need, especially in the rep industry. for real, I felt like I was treated in a Rolex genuine boutique.

Highly friendly staff, result-oriented, not only kind but professional in what they say and how they deal with customers needs. enjoyed the full process of communication and still getting emails from them with updates, useful info about reps and offers

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

slightly delayed delivery with 3 days more than promised. still, I had gotten notified about the delay with plenty of apologies. well, logistics issues, but thanks for informing in advance. Nice customised package, different from other stores. Informational booklet included on how treat, maintain, and take care of the rep. Also, info about technical specs and behavior in different environments. I got all the information I needed about the rep along with the nice-looking and securely-closed package

Products Ordered

AAA Replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding Chronograph Watch 26331BA.OO.1220BA.01

Product Quality

tbh, pictures on the website loom so so. but when I got the watch, all my fears have gone. really impressive rep. the photos on thew website are just temporary and the dealer is going to replace them with better ones. either way, the rep exceeded my expectations. never thought a RO AP rep can look and work so gut. Everything like in the gen, inscriptions, markings, hands, dial. A little bit more lightweight than gen, but that's acceptable as the gen is pure gold, while the rep is just polished with gold. And a thick layer of polished gold by the way

Review

didn't expect such a service and high-quality products from aaareplica. After having a bad experience with another dealer, couldn't wait much with a new one. Yet, got a great surprise with superb service, wide items' variety, simple and intuitive ordering process, superb prices for the quality, aftermarket support. these are just some of the benefits I got with this dealer. couldn't wish for more. great job and highly recommend

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Ethan avatar
Rep: 54
29 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0