Replica Stores A admin April 15, 2022 11754
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I did not expect to receive such assistance. all customer-oriented, with problem-solving skills, professional communication, not pushy assistance, very friendly at the same time, and with many recommendations about maintenance, support and additional details that no other dealer has ever mentioned to me. pleasantly surprised by such services

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

fast, with an intelligent tracking system. the very personalized package, with a welcome card, and "thank u for choosing us" letter, with plenty of instructions on how to maintain the rep watch the right way.

secure packaging for protection, no trace of damage during transport

Products Ordered

Patek Philippe nautilus, constantin vAcheron- Patrimony, and an Omega new Seamaster

Product Quality

I ordered 3 fake watches for myself and 2 friends. each of us has different perceptions about replica watches. However, all 3 of us were delighted with the quality. FOR THE PRICE, it's almost incredible suvh a quality. I would not have thought that a fake could look and work so well for such a reasonable price. superior quality, full functioning of all features, durable and high-quality materials, hard to notice its a rep. i don't know where these guys take their reps, but they are amazing

Review

I can only say that I highly recommend this dealer. I don't know where he gets the replica watches, but they are of exceptional quality. for such quality, I would have paid about 1K on other stores, but here I paid 2 times less. Wearing the watch already for the 3rd month, not a single flaw.

Apart from that, the assistants still call me to find out if everything is working well and if they can somehow help me with maintenance. This aftersale car is very nice. Easy product ordering and fast shipping.
Don't be afraid of limited models' availability. you just have to write to their support and they find you the wanted model in just a second. It seems that these guys work with different factories and negotiate the prices for the higher quality ones. Either way, they do a great job! strongly recommend

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 70
56 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0