Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1763
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

helpful assistants. assisted me along the ordering process as I got some technical difficulties with my credit card. 4 instead of five stars because there is no instant chat on the store to chat directly. u have to wait email replies, which I hate

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

all good. the package could have been better, but secure enough. sad I got no free delivery, I paid for a pretty expensive rep.

Products Ordered

Swiss Made Rolex Explorer Series 124270 Watch Copy

Product Quality

I was told the crystal of this rep is sapphire. so it was supposed to be very resistant. sadly, it wasn't. I accidentally dropped the rep from my bed down and it simply cracked into pieces. I had to change it. the rep Doesn't look bad, neither works bad. but, it seems that the materials are not as high quality as the dealer pretends

Review

only Rolex in this store; no other brands for reps. medium quality watches, even if some of them are pretty high in price. and the bad part: no bonuses and discounts, and paid shipping.
Reps do look in reality like in the store. Had no issues with delivery, pretty fast. Fast processing of payment and tracking through email.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
C
Rep: 60
30 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0