(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

nice stuff. they helped me with everything I needed

technically, I had difficulties with the ordering process. the site was throwing me on the log-in page every time when submitting the payment request. I succeeded on the 3rd attempt

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

the delivery was fast and in the terms promised by the assistants.
packaging: the watch came in a cardboard box. inside, there was a protective cushion and protective adhesives on all the details of the watches

Products Ordered

2 pieces of Rolex Daytona 116576 Men’s Mingzhu Engine Silver-tone Hands and Markers
one of them the cheapest version, and one of them the mos expensive option

Product Quality

one watch cost me $300, and another $900. visually, there is absolutely no difference between them. the aesthetic condition is acceptable, but a bit too cheap for a $900 replica. both work fine. I'm curious to see how they will work in the future, considering that one of them runs on an A replica movement, and the other on an AAAAA clone. overall, I'm happy with how they look and how they work

Review

what did I like? the diversity of replica models; a lot of specific information about replica watches, with details about the differences in grade levels. I liked the assistants, they were friendly and empathetic.
What didn't I like? I did not like the architecture of the site. The menus are a bit unintuitive, and the UI is not the best. Problems with the site at the payment stage. I also did not like the fact that I bought 2 reps and did not receive any reward or discount

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 45
14 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0