Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1761
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I can't give customer support a higher rating because they never answer LITERALLY. I wrote dozens of times, both before placing the order and after to find out details about the delivery. even today I have never received any answer.

I had to place the order myself, I succeeded because I have experience. but an average customer without knowledge will have difficulties because there are too many twisted steps in the order process

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery in 4 weeks. but no tracking number, no information email, nothing. it's like waiting for an order with your eyes closed, guessing when it will come.
the packaging- acceptable, but not the best ever

Products Ordered

Rolex Daytona 116520-WSO Men’s Rolex Calibre 7750/Mingzhu Engine Silver-tone.

Product Quality

working well. I had no problems with winding. it does not stop. it seems that the mechanism is ok. the only thing that bothers me is that it's ticking out too loud. aesthetic condition: acceptable. mediocre finish, no luster on it. markings seem correct. push buttons not firmly attached to the case. I have the impression that they are too loose and I don't even use them so as not to damage the watch. for $700 I think it should be tighter.

Review

the benefit of the store is that it has many rolex models, but only rolex, and no other brand. the dealer has fairly new models that you can hardly find in other stores. but the assistance is zero. it is like a self-service store where no one is there to help or inform you. so, i got my rep with closed eyes literally. I'm glad that at least I received my watch and I didn't lose the money. but, for this price, the quality of services is very low.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 46
21 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0