Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1783
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I hate to leave bad reviews but I have nothing else to write about this customer service. persuasive, negative, delayed response, and instead of explanations, I only received links to random Google articles to inform myself. felt like I was guilty for asking questions about the rep watches this seller sells

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

crumpled packaging, as if the package had been chewed by someone. I'm surprised how the watch remained intact and arrived without defects. but the packaging leaves a lot to be desired

delayed delivery. when I contacted the agents to ask why the delay, I was told that the watch had just been sent to the delivery service. this after 2 weeks since I had placed and paid the order

Products Ordered

aaa-grade Rolex Gmt Master Ii Rolex Calibre 2836/2813 m126710blnr-0002 Men’s Automatic

Product Quality

the rep is not bad, but I have the impression that it is not aaa-grade, but only an a-grade. instead of a sapphire crystal, I have a mineral glass. or at least that's how it looks because it has a poorer transparency than the watches with genuine sapphire crystal. the magnifying lens from the date aperture does not increase the date, or maybe it increases it but very little and not like the gen one. Lume brightening... well, I expected more. I was told it's superluminova, but it's the most ordinary lume possible. it shines weakly and the light lasts a little. I think the rep is overpriced

Review

I do not recommend, with all due respect. the staff is unprofessional, they make mistakes in the back office and you may receive the watch in a month if you don't remind them.

delivery is poor and there are high chances that the rep will arrive defective due to the unsafe package. the prices are attractive - I admit. this is what attracted me to this seller, but the quality is not at all high as the seller claims. reality does not coincide with the promises on this store. so don't expect much from here because you will be disappointed like me

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
B
Rep: 63
42 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0