Replica Stores A admin April 23, 2022 1783
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the stuff is nice and answers my questions quickly. But the problem is that the customer support representatives didn't help me much in my problem. I was looking for a certain watch model and the stuff doesn't know what they have or don't have it in store. In addition, it does not know details about the quality and technical specifications of the replica watches. So, friendly, but not very helpful

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

I received the watch in a cardboard box. It had every detail wrapped in protective plastic, but it was somehow not fixed to the box. During shipping, it was moving chaotically through the box and could have been damaged.

Products Ordered

Rolex Datejust 116234SSJ Men’s Rolex Calibre 2836/2813 Hands and Markers

Product Quality

the watch does not look as shown in the pictures. The cyclop lens does not enlarge the date window at all. The crown is thicker than it should be. The markings on the dial are well processed, but they do not correspond to the sizes on the authentic watch. The dial plate lacks the transient matte texture, and looks more like plastic.

The good part: good lume brightness, good diameter. Too light weight tbh, though. It works ok

Functionality acceptable, but aesthetics could be better. Looks like a copy, and i expected a watch that doesn't make any difference with a genuine watch, like the dealer promised me

Review

this is a store exclusively for rolex imitations, so don't look for other brands because they are not available. support service leaves room for better, I mean, you can talk about anything with the agents, but they are not trained in replica watches. They don't know details about the technical side, what kind of mechanism, water resistance, etc... I had no problems with the payment. The delivery also leaves room for better as the watch came late.
The variety of watches is so-so, you can find other sources with a wider variety of rolexes. In addition, the quality of the reps is also far from ideal. I mean, a new in the field might not notice the flaws, but there are a lot of them for a connoisseur. In short, a true watch enthusiast will not be impressed by this site

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
C
Rep: 73
36 posts

#1 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0