Replica Stores A admin July 01, 2022 332
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I'm disappointed with the customer support and with the ethics of this store.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

insecure package. the watch came broken and the dealer did nothing to solve the problem.

Products Ordered

Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Black Enamel Stainless Rose Gold Case in Black Dial

Product Quality

My watch arrived with broken glass!!! My opinion: negative!!!

Review

all went wrong from the beginning. at first, the system could not log me in, saying that "such user already exists". the navigation process is slow and you have to wait a year until the pages load. After placing the order, I was charged the standard price instead of being charged with a 10% discount, as stipulated on the website. Wrote to customer service, and waited 3 days until received a response, explaining that there was a system error. Got the difference back within a couple of days.
The worst of all is that the watch came with a broken sapphire crystal. I wrote to the customer support service, and it did NOTHING to solve my issue, literally. More than that, representatives denied me the refund request, telling me that it was my fault and it was me who broke the watch. Wanted to talk with the manager and requested contact details. After writing several emails, no one answered me so far. The vendor did nothing and I lost about 300$ on a rep that I cant even wear.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
fishwoddy12 avatar
Rep: 27
14 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0