Replica Stores A admin July 01, 2022 333
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the customer support answers with huge delays. you can wait for an answer for more than a week, or even not receive answers at all.

some technical problems with the order placement. succeeded at the third attempt. also, the 10% discount didn't apply. I paid the full price

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

packaging is not as safe as expected. one plastic wrap
nu updates on delivery from the customer support; no tracking system. got the watch on the 18 day, while the vendor told it would come within 10 days

Products Ordered

Rolex Oyster Perpetual REF#124300 41MM Cal.3230 Movement Swiss Replica Green Dial 904L Steel 1:1 Mirror Replica Watch

Product Quality

I ordered a Swiss rep but got a Japanese one. this was confirmed by my watchmaker as I had some assumptions. the watch doesn't look close enough to the genuine. the dial color is significantly different. errors in engravings on the dial. when I turn the crown back and forth, it does not turn smoothly, having like blockings in the system

Review

the technical condition of the site is awful, it needs improvements. pages load hard and payment is processed without promised discounts. I was astonished to see from my watchmaker that it was a Japanese replica, when I asked for a swiss copy. I didn't ask for a return or exchange as I don't have enough patience to deal with this dealer. I'm sorry for the money I spent, I could have bought 2 Japanese reps from another store for the same money. not satisfied at all.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
U
Rep: 40
17 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0