Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 494
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I don't know who works there offering support to the customers but the service is awful. not only do they answer within a month or so, but they also talk like you owe them something. I think a customer who is ready to pay about 1k for a rep, deserves a little respect. but they talk to you like you're nobody. short answers, no empathy at all, cold attitude

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

delivery ok
packaging ok

Products Ordered

Rolex milgaus white dial 904l steel 40mm swiss imitation

Product Quality

I had difficulties in setting the watch time when I first put it on. assistants didn't help me it that, telling me to read the instructions on the internet. so, I had to do it all by my self and I almost broke the watch. the crown wouldn't pull out. I thought it was me doing smth wrong, but I later found out that it was poorly lubricated from the fabric and the inner mechanism was too dry. so, I serviced the watch during the first week after getting it.
I have to wind the watch abnormally frequently for it to show the time right. I think it's not ok

Review

this store sells the same watches as other stores do, but at cosmic prices. if you do your research, you'll find the same reps at 200-300 bucks cheaper. no reliable support from this dealer. once you buy the watch, you must handle it all by yourself. the promise about the presales and after-sales support is no more than just a myth. too high prices, and a bitter taste with purchasing from this dealer.
me, being not a pro in the replica hobby, expected much more from such a beautifully-looking store. but, got an unpleasant experience, along with a doubtfully running watch

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
CringeUser avatar
Rep: 20
18 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 2