Replica Stores A admin August 03, 2022 499
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

had plenty of problems with this store. Agents are not careful about what you say to them. They sell what they have in stock, and not what you ordered

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

acceptable packaging. the box does not look very aesthetic, but it is secured well, with plenty of protective material that protects it from impacts. the watch arrived safe and sound

but the delivery took more than 2 months. It was a ping pong game where I was turning back the watch and they were delivering me another model until they delivered the one I needed

Products Ordered

Rolex Milgauss black dial green crystal

Product Quality

First of all, the watch does not meet the standards of $1K watches. I mean, it looks smooth and works well. But is not as durable and perfect as the seller on the store describes it. The dial has a different color than the original. It doesn't even look the same as the picture on the store. Secondly, it's not a swiss copy. The mechanism is good and reliable, but it is Japanese. The watch has no serious aesthetic errors. However, it is not 100% as smooth as described on the website. Its real value is not more than 400 $

Review

I admit I was attracted by the aesthetic beauty of the site. The seller has made a beautiful packaging of the site and it instills confidence. However, this does not correspond to the watch, I recommend that you do not fall for it, as I did. The site works well, the payment was without problems. But customer support office turned my experience into a nightmare. 3 times they delivered me a different watch than what I had ordered. So if your watch is not in the store, they will deliver another one, hoping that you will accept and not make trouble to them.

Don't be fooled by inflated prices. The watches here are the same watches you can find in other stores for $350-400. So, no need to pay double or even triple. It's not worth it, especially since you will receive a Japanesse product. The cover of this seller is attractive and beautiful. But inside, there is nothing but price inflation. I don't think I will ever buy from here again

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
S
Rep: 60
17 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0