Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 4595
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the ordering process with no problems. fast procession, fast payment, fast confirmation
Customers support: friendly, kind, helpful enough

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

packaging: safe
delivery awful: don't know whose fault it was the seller or the delivery service, but instead of receiving the order at home, had to go to the post office and pick it up. also, the delivery has been blocked at customs for 1 week, without no one informed me what to do or if I would still receive the watch

Products Ordered

Rolex GMT-Master II SS Black Ceramic Bezel

Product Quality

good quality. not the highest, as stipulated on the store, but pretty good

Review

Highly pleasant and explicative online store. It brings clear differences between gens and reps so you know exactly what to expect from your watch. The ordering process was smooth and didn’t encounter any problems during it. Right after placing the order, got a notification regarding the order approval and within a couple of days, received another one informing me that my order had left the warehouse. So, the ordering system and tracking are clear and up-to-date.

Good customer support. The representatives were friendly and kind explaining to me how long the delivery would take, how to set the watch upon receiving it, what are the warranty conditions, and all that I needed before receiving the watch.

The quality of the product is a bit overrated on the website. In reality, the watch looks a bit different than in the store. Therefore, the price is also over-rated. For the same watch condition, other stores offer more advantageous prices. So, can't say it's a premium watch, but a good-condition one

Delivery was awful, unfortunately. My package has been blocked at the customhouse for more than one week and the seller could do nothing about it. After a week, I received an SMS inviting me to the post office to receive my order. But, I asked it to be sent to me home. The post office told me that didn’t see that request and that If I hadn’t picked it up, it would have sent it back. So, I had to pick up the order at the post office.

Not a bad store for those who afford overlying a bit. The overall opinion is pretty positive. BUT, THE DELIVERY SYSTEM DEFINITELY NEEDS SERIOUS IMPROVEMENTS

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
A
Rep: 28
25 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 2