Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 4595
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

all flawless, both the communication and customer care, and the ordering process

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

good and secure packaging. the rep came in a box, with a small pillow-like material serving as support for the rep. all components coated in protective plastic.

delivery-problematic. delayed a lot the promised term. I was receiving emails informing that my rep arrived at the destination, but no watch arrived to my doors. received it 3 weeks later than promised

Products Ordered

Rolex Submariner 41mm 904L Steel 18K White Gold Blue Ceramic Bezel 126619LB

Product Quality

nice looking and working watch. looks almost like in the pic. the pics from the store are retouched.

Review

very pleasant website to look at it and to surf it. it's a professional web site definitely, with web design in mind. its look makes you definitely believe that watches are high quality and it makes u trust the dealer.

BUT, DON'T FALL IN THE TRAP! the reps are absolutely mediocre, like in many other stores. I even compared my rep with my friends' one. no functional and visual difference was detected, even if mine is 904 steel, his is 316. mine was 1,300$, his 670$. so, the prices are definitely inflated.
you will definitely receive a good rep, it's a good store, with good service from head to toe. but you'll pay for the service, not for the watch itself. the watch is great, but it's not worth 1,300.

on the whole, it was a pleasant experience to buy from here. I was a satisfying process and I felt the assistants care

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 14
6 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 3